THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I made pumpkin cookies for the dogs. They don't taste half bad. I'm going to make a big batch of them and give them out in class and to my private clients. I don't know what else I can make for the dogs that seem Halloweenie. Any suggestions?

I made pumpkin cookies for the dogs. They don't taste half bad. I'm going to make a big batch of them and give them out in class and to my private clients. I don't know what else I can make for the dogs that seem Halloweenie. Any suggestions?
You can make them Halloweenies.

You can make them Halloweenies.
I remembered seeing ghost cookie cutters at the store so I can get that and make regular dog cookies, just ghost shaped. If I can figure out a way to make them white it would be really cool.

I just added that your movie won the hall of fame on your achievement post, Swan.

I left a note for Hit Girl to add yours, Rauld.

I need to win something. I haven't had anything to add to mine lately and it doesn't look like I'll have anything new anytime soon.

Pretty sure my movie's not gonna win the current HOF or even come close. It'll probably be some Criterion thing that does.

Oh well, the whole idea was to finally make some people watch it. Not sure if I'll participate in the next HOF, but if I do I've already got an idea of what I'll nominate.

I've been in every one and the closest I've come is the last one. I don't know if it would have been better or worse if more people sent lists in.

I've got my movie picked out for the next one. It might fair ok, but I guess it depends on who joins.

Well Wadjda will probably rank pretty high on my list. I'm watching A Separation tonight and that leaves only Wages of Fear, A Woman Under the Influence and rewatches of Boys Don't Cry and Quills.

I know wintertriangles, Thursday Next and Cricket all like Quills, and it used to be TN's favorite, so I'm hoping she still has enough love for it to rank it really high. I'm just hoping the rest of the voters don't react the way seanc did.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well Wadjda will probably rank pretty high on my list. I'm watching A Separation tonight and that leaves only Wages of Fear, A Woman Under the Influence and rewatches of Boys Don't Cry and Quills.

I know wintertriangles, Thursday Next and Cricket all like Quills, and it used to be TN's favorite, so I'm hoping she still has enough love for it to rank it really high. I'm just hoping the rest of the voters don't react the way seanc did.

Look at the bright side. I'm only watching the Hall of Fame movies. I'm not voting.

BTW, did you get my PM this morning about the birthday thread? Was I wrong about your favorite movie being Quills?

A lot of people seem lukewarm to Wadjda, but at least you and Thursday liked it.

I'm going to watch Quills this weekend. It looks like something I'd like, so we'll see.

No, you weren't wrong GBG. Quills is definitely my favorite movie, I'm just not a fan of Philip Kaufman. I love Quills and I like Invasion of the Body Snatchers, but I absolutely hated The Unbearable Lightness of Being. Like loudly cursing at the screen between checking the time level of hate.