Largest mass shooting in US history, atleast 50 dead 53 injured

Tools    

Yeah, that's really not what I said at all. Don't be a dick with this.
I will be a dick because you've always got your head up your ass, constantly telling people you know the truth and nobody else does.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I think I know what Citizen means, ISIS have been around for some time now, and it seems a bit odd to suddenly be targeting gays after they've chosen not to for quite a long time already.

I will be a dick because you've always got your head up your ass, constantly telling people you know the truth and nobody else does.
Well, so long as you acknowledge you're being a dick about it.

I am not at all surprised that he attacked a gay club.

Not at all surprised.

I've been expecting this kind of thing to happen. And I will direly predict that more of this is going to happen if Hillary Clinton gets elected. It's already been horrendous all during President Barack Obama's term.

These people are religious extremists. They don't like gay people. They don't like how accepting we've been of gay and transgender people in America. We're pissing them off and they're showing us how much they don't like it through acts like what happened last night in Orlando, Florida.
It's more likely that the U.S.A. has been spared the full brunt of ISIS attacks because we had a President who tried to be fair to Islam. And his father had been a Muslim. You can thank Obama for helping to keep America safer.

If Trump got elected with his bigotry and hatred towards ALL Muslims, the U.S.A. then would be seen as enemy #1 and terrorist attacks would be all the worse here.

We need Hillary to keep us safer, not the Muslim hater Trump.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
the EURO football is going on right now . my bet is that an even bigger attack is coming in that sports spectacle , because france ( the host country ) is host to a lot of muslims .
stated gleefully

General reminder, to no one in particular, to draw the line at personal insults. I always try to be looser about this stuff when emotions run high in the aftermath of tragedy, but please do make a good faith effort to be civil. I'd appreciate it.

I'm not gonna sit back here and act like, "Oh, let's not even consider the possibility that this was ISIS related... this is just a closet case homophobe who was pissed off at gay people... ooooooh. Oh dear. Let's not offend Muslims. Ohhhhhh."

50 people are dead. They're saying he had a connection to ISIS. This has happened before and will happen again.

honeykid already has written about his plans . live life for now and not think about the future . probably has no plans to have kids , so no worries about the future of next generation .

Well, so long as you acknowledge you're being a dick about it.
I'd rather be a dick than a big old wuss.

stated from experience , not glee . my country ( india ) has suffered a lot already .

honeykid already has written about his plans . live life for now and not think about the future . probably has no plans to have kids , so no worries about the future of next generation .
Absolutely correct. No kids for me.

Safer from Islam because Obama is fairer? Citizen I like ya dude, but that is BS.

Obama refused to refer to the Fort Hood shooter as a terrorist attack, refused to do the same for San Bernadino. Hell ISIS was not even a thing until Obama started to withdraw Troops from Iraq. And this was after he took credit for the dropping levels of violence due to the Surge that Bush started. And then I am supposed to say he is HELPING our Islamic relationship?

Let's be real here. The Islamo fascist powers that be HATE the West and Western civilization. You are not going to win over these people by being nice or giving them a fair shot. They will never like us, they won't change their mind about the West, they will only stop when they are dead and or they achieve their goal of a Global Caliphate. The biggest issue here is people's inability to point to LEGITIMATE EVIL in this world. Obama has done nothing to help make us safer. Hell I feel worse off. The last time I felt more secure about terrorist attacks is when George W Bush was in office.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
stated from experience , not glee . my country ( india ) has suffered a lot already .
You never mention all the Hindi men who rape 6-yr old girls and go unpunished.

Obama refused to refer to the Fort Hood shooter as a terrorist attack, refused to do the same for San Bernadino, and then I am supposed to say he is HELPING our Islamic relationship?

Let's be real here. The Islamo fascist powers that be HATE the West and Western civilization. You are not going to win over these people by being nice or giving them a fair shot. They will never like us, they won't change their mind about the West, they will only stop when they are dead and or they achieve their goal of a Global Chaliphate. The biggest issue here is people's inability to point to LEGITIMATE EVIL in this world. Obama has done nothing to help make us safer. Hell I feel worse off. The last time I felt more secure about terrorist attacks is when George W Bush was in office.
Yep. I FEEL THE SAME.

We haven't had official terrorist attacks in our country -- THOUGH WE HAVE -- because Obama and crew don't want to refer to them as "terrorist attacks."

They're "shootings."

And all the blame is going on guns instead of Radical Islam.

If Obama had been President on 9/11, that would have just been "a bombing." Or just a plane attack.

Nobody would have even gone after Osama bin Laden. He wouldn't be blamed for it.

Honeykid just told me in a comment that I can Thank God if I want to, but as he doesn't exist, I'm just wasting my time.

Yet Honeykid kisses all the asses of Muslims and want us to tolerate their God. Us Christians can't have our religion, but they sure can have theirs.

I haven't said anything about Muslims at all. I said that if the price of our liberal lives were terrorist attacks then I think it's a price worth paying.

Seriously, stop being a **** about this.