The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
oh really? Anyone any idea how to fix? its posted ok for me to see?!
You're probably seeing it as the image is in your cache.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Working great.

Lovely family too, mate, and proud that daddy's done the marathon. I would have done it too, of course, but had a horrible clash of dates with the manicurist.

But you don't look anything like a samoan lawyer! Instead you look a little bit like this guy:

Holden, where can we buy the coin? I need one on my desk
It's my two cents (piece), and you're welcome to it.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I said I was after a new project after studying the Lincoln War for so long.

Fell lucky as well. These three books are all 5 volumes of the D'Artagnan Romances (The Three Musketeers, Twenty Years After, The Vicomte Of Bragelonne, Ten Years Later and The Man In The Iron Mask) spread over 3 separate 2001 editions.

Apparently getting hold of these novels separately is impossible as they're out of print now. Unless of course, second hand, which it appears is also difficult as they're hard to come by as a full set.

All 3 are available in a 2010 edition in a Box Sleeve for about £75...

... but the separate 2001 editions with embossed covers (which these are), are worth anything up to £300 when they're together!!!!

I got these, for a mere £6 for the lot at the local Market this morning and they're in mint condition, not even been read. can tell by the spines and by the fold of the pages when you open them

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...

This is my newest tattoo. I got it yesterday. It is a memorial tattoo for my Grandpa on my Moms' side and my Grandma on my Dads' side. It is my birth symbol with crocus for Pap and primrose for Grandma.

I said I was after a new project after studying the Lincoln War for so long.

Fell lucky as well. These three books are all 5 volumes of the D'Artagnan Romances (The Three Musketeers, Twenty Years After, The Vicomte Of Bragelonne, Ten Years Later and The Man In The Iron Mask) spread over 3 separate 2001 editions.

Apparently getting hold of these novels separately is impossible as they're out of print now. Unless of course, second hand, which it appears is also difficult as they're hard to come by as a full set.

All 3 are available in a 2010 edition in a Box Sleeve for about £75...

... but the separate 2001 editions with embossed covers (which these are), are worth anything up to £300 when they're together!!!!

I got these, for a mere £6 for the lot at the local Market this morning and they're in mint condition, not even been read. can tell by the spines and by the fold of the pages when you open them
Synchronicity.

This is my newest tattoo. I got it yesterday. It is a memorial tattoo for my Grandpa on my Moms' side and my Grandma on my Dads' side. It is my birth symbol with crocus for Pap and primrose for Grandma.
it nice toes