The Top 50 MoFos With The Highest Post Count...

Tools    

Not quite the same thing as post count, but since Iro asked about top thread creators in The Shoutbox, might as well post the list here, too:

As I mentioned over there, the numbers will differ slightly from what's listed on the profiles, but it should be pretty close.

Master of My Domain
Sexy keeps spamming yet he has around a 800 difference with jrs. Wow.

Welcome to the human race...
Sexy keeps spamming yet he has around a 800 difference with jrs. Wow.
Keep in mind that jrs was banned for at least a year or two as well.

Master of My Domain
Sexy is such a slacker.
I know. He stopped the creation of several threads because he thought they were "low quality".

Thread spamming is 100% quantity > quality.

Welcome to the human race...
Keep in mind that jrs was banned for at least a year or two as well.
I have since been informed that it was "like five" years, but still...

Master of My Domain
How did jrs get banned for "like five years"? On most forums I've been active on the max length of a temp ban is few months, the rest are perma-bans.

But he makes threads related to upcoming movies and movie news. Hardly relevant to the life of a mofo.
Yeah. Its hardly the "pretend your smoking thread" or the "what time is it thread" .

Master of My Domain
The MoFo (out of active mofos) with the highest post-thread ratio is probably mlaturno. It's 5:1.

How did jrs get banned for "like five years"? On most forums I've been active on the max length of a temp ban is few months, the rest are perma-bans.
I don't think it was meant to be temporary.

I just looked and it appears he was banned on July 4, 2010 - my first MoFo Anniversary.

But anyway, since he's been back he's been a great part of the community.

How is that? Also I forgot I made me and Swans South Park thread last night. So I've created 6
Yoda took conversations from the Shoutbox and elsewhere and separated them into their own threads because he felt they were off topic. Since it was my posts/shouts that started those discussions, they became the first posts in the new threads and got counted towards my thread total even though I didn't actually make them.

This happened with "How Should A MoFo Top Animated Films List Work?," "The Idiocy of Broadcast News Journalists," and "Prop 8 judge strikes down same-sex marriage ban."

I know. He stopped the creation of several threads because he though they were "low quality".
This was so damn funny.

Anyway, I knew JRS made a lot more threads than me, but the weird thing is... he's made so many threads, yet I feel like... I don't see them. Where are these thousands of JRS threads?