Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Speed limits are gay. I mean the rule is follow them when you can. I think it should either be NO speed limits like in Europe or EXACTLY the speed limit at all times. I hate this variable speed limit **** where you can get fvcked as, Fiscal got fvcked for decelerating safely.

Apparently there are no speed limits in Europe
---
I hate idiots that take up multiple spaces in parking lots.

rufnek chortles:

Sounds like someone got picked on in gym class.
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me rufnek: A-holes who picked on me in gym class.

MAY THEY REST IN PEACE.

Female Jungle Poster
Food smudges left all over the cabinets & counters after someone has been cooking (and it's not me!).

Sore muscles that make sleep impossible.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

I'll second "people who litter."

Here's why: it's not that litter is a horrendous crime. It's that it's so. Freaking. Needless. That, to me, is how you calculate outrage: the damage the action causes, multiplied by how little thought or effort would be necessary to prevent it. Litter is a small thing that there's absolutely no excuse for. It drives me insane.

Pittsburgh's a pretty clean city, though, you've got to admit. Roads are ***** though.

Female Jungle Poster
I'll second "people who litter."

Here's why: it's not that litter is a horrendous crime. It's that it's so. Freaking. Needless. That, to me, is how you calculate outrage: the damage the action causes, multiplied by how little thought or effort would be necessary to prevent it. Litter is a small thing that there's absolutely no excuse for. It drives me insane.
Yep. I'll even crush out a cigarette butt, then put it in my pocket until I come across a trash can so I can throw away the cig. I get irked when folks mindlessly toss them in the street-those things accumulate.

Yes! I always jam my pockets with loose paper. Then I forget about it. Then they come out of the dryer in nice little nuggets.

Then I throw them on the sidewalk.

I've thought a lot about litter. More than anyone should, I suppose.

It's a vile crime. Like Yoda says, it's so easy NOT to litter. But in many cases, it's also not so minor. Where I live, on a busy bypass road, the scumbags drive by all day and throw their **** everywhere. Several times a month I will pick up entire bags of phucking fast food shyt from my front lawn where the dirtbags have mindlessly thrown their garbage.

And you go out walking in the woods, on a common trail, and the dirtbags will have strewn the trails with plastic soda bottles and Dorito bags. I mean, why?

It's a particularly frustrating crime because no one ever gets caught. Ever. It's like litterers are a group of outcasts, who exist in the shadows and who do their dirty work in the dusky hours of the day, far from the mainstream flow.

I mean, who are they? Do you know any litterers? I don't. I was raised differently, I guess.

Apparently, there are so many of them....because their trash is everywhere.

IF I ever catch a litterer I will chop his/her phucking hand off with a machete. And I'm not kidding.

Singapore gets it right on some stuff. Good for them.

There are three kinds of people:

those who think: the world is my oyster

those who think: the oyster is my world

those who think: oysters smell - wtf are they doing here in my world?

There are three kinds of people:

those who think: the world is my oyster

those who think: the oyster is my world

those who think: oysters smell - wtf are they doing here in my world?
Yep, that's me.

This guy....

because he said this:

Womans. I mean, oh God. Logic and woman? Show me that working combination.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

People dialing the wrong number who just hang up when you tell them they have the wrong number... or try to argue with you about it like you don't know your own phone number... a legitimate mistake is one thing but being rude about it is uncalled for...

People dialing the wrong number who just hang up when you tell them they have the wrong number... or try to argue with you about it like you don't know your own phone number... a legitimate mistake is one thing but being rude about it is uncalled for...

Yeah I am with you on this one. Got a call from some bill collector for a woman named Mary. I am a guy and I certainly am not named Mary. Anyway this guy asked for Mary and I told him he had the wrong number. He said, "Well Mary we know this is your number and we need to know when you are going to pay your well past overdue bill with Sprint?"

I said, "Do I sound like a Mary?", in the bassest voice I could offer.

He said yes you do, I told him to go screw himself and hung up and then I looked in the bathroom mirror and coughed a lot trying to sound manly....Dammit I am a Guy.

Priceless moment of authentic pathos captured here on Mofos forever. I'm crying manly tears right now.