Scream Here!!

Tools    

Hell_o there! im newbie here my nick, as u can see, EndlessScream. if u ask what is that mean? there's nothing special about it. just another metal stuff or sumthin' like that
ok then, i hope u guys can reallly help me here about movies. U guys Awesome !!

Welcome to MoFo... Cool avatar... Do you have multiple personalities?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Hey. Welcome to Movie Forums. Interesting favorites list. Cool to see Once on there.
yah mate. the soundtrack is awesome
Welcome to MoFo... Cool avatar... Do you have multiple personalities?
thx. im not sure about that, but yeah i'd love to have one
anyway, how can i get that movie list like yours? there's just favourite movies in my tab

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yo, Scream! Go to the top right of any page and click on the Green Lists. (ROYGBIV, where's I or is it V? ) It'll set you up to fill in all your lists.

Welcome and what a great day to join the MoFo. We will always have something in common in having the same MoFo anniversary day.

Go to the top right of any page and click on the Green Lists. (ROYGBIV, where's I or is it V? ) It'll set you up to fill in all your lists.
thx guys, ur reallly owsome tell me what did u want buy...

Welcome and what a great day to join the MoFo. We will always have something in common in having the same MoFo anniversary day.
yeah Juno!! just watch that movie yesterday.. n that movie is heart warming
reminds me when im in hi-school. tee hee

Welcome

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Hey, welcome to the board.

I also have American History X and A Clockwork Orange on my favourite list.

Suspect's Reviews