The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by nebbit
I am so envious of your trip Annie, it is somewhere I would love to go.
Originally Posted by susan
annie the trip looked great....i still have to resize my pics and post them...
Thank you Nebbs and susan. I appreciate it.

We'll look forward to your pictures susan.

Lets put a smile on that block
Nitzer, you're a good looking son of a bitch.

Annie, love your holiday snaps, sorry i havn't mentioned them before, i'm going a bit crazy. I want to go where you went, it looks incredible, how old were those pyramids? Standing next to things that old make me feel strange...rather like a full stop in 1000 page novel.

nice, i also like Nirvana a lot

I'm having trouble attaching a file...... any help? It justs takes ages to load, then goes to the refresh page, the photos can't be drunk as well can they?

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
I'm having trouble attaching a file...... any help? It justs takes ages to load, then goes to the refresh page, the photos can't be drunk as well can they?
Sounds like the file's probably too big. Try shrinking it down to abuot 200K or so.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
okay, so here are a few pics of my trip. Me and my family and a few random places.

First is me and Nikki, who had just turned 16 two days before this was taken. Avert your eyes from how unkempt and knackered I look and focus on the prettiness of my little sister and you won't turn to stone. LOL. Then is Simone, who is a rambunctious little thing, 11 and a half years old. Here, she is, in her own words, "Tired, sweaty, and bored," thus she sat still for the photo. This is one of the few times she wasn't fighting with her sister or giving a rude gesture. heh. The building is Wakefield Cathedral, it's just my second favourite picture I took, and the last one is home sweet home.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	me and Nikki.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	5224   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wakefield cathedral.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	5225   Click image for larger version

Name:	simone.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	5226   Click image for larger version

Name:	s house.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	5227  

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
okay, so here are a few pics of my trip. Me and my family and a few random places.

First is me and Nikki, who had just turned 16 two days before this was taken. Avert your eyes from how unkempt and knackered I look and focus on the prettiness of my little sister and you won't turn to stone. LOL. Then is Simone, who is a rambunctious little thing, 11 and a half years old. Here, she is, in her own words, "Tired, sweaty, and bored," thus she sat still for the photo. This is one of the few times she wasn't fighting with her sister or giving a rude gesture. heh. The building is Wakefield Cathedral, it's just my second favourite picture I took, and the last one is home sweet home.
Cool pics and cool sisters, Monkey man!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Bad pictures from a results party. And yes, we are meant to be Mario and Luigi (me), so don't knock it, even though i look like a drunk twat.
Attachments

Name:	DSC00405- resize.JPG
Views:	461
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	5228   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00403- rezize.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	5229  

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Bad pictures from a results party. And yes, we are meant to be Mario and Luigi (me), so don't knock it, even though i look like a drunk twat.
I knew Jacobs Ladder was a true story.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Nitzer

My new axe.
I don't see a picture, Nitz. I would like to see the guitar, as I also play...

Put me in your pocket...
Blibby...Thank you.~ I believe they were built 1000 A.D.

Monkeypunch, I love your pictures. You're all cuties.

It looks like you were having fun Pyro.

Originally Posted by 7thson

add some glasses and dude you were in Jacobs ladder
I had a gander on IMBD, got the general picture, probably need to see the film though.

TBH, sounds well safe.

Originally Posted by Aniko
Thank you Nebbs and susan. I appreciate it.

We'll look forward to your pictures susan.
still resizing...i've gotten busy with a lot of stuff lately...but i have some of them to put up....maybe tonight....thanks annie

history *is* moralizing
i don't always watch movies... i sometimes leap to a botanic garden too...
Attachments

Name:	caromoi2.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	5232  

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
i don't always watch movies... i sometimes leap to a botanic garden too...
The Botanic gardens are good place to visit your froggie friends

Lets put a smile on that block
I'm going to Qew botanical gardens in London today. Maybe i will see our froggy man hiding in the bushes...if so i will alert the authroities.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I'm going to Qew botanical gardens in London today. Maybe i will see our froggy man hiding in the bushes...if so i will alert the authroities.
Apropos to absolutely nothing, that post took me back to the age of 7 or 8 when some teachers went on strike in our school - everyone was hoarded into the dining room and the telly wheeled out. Only problem was that the one teacher left (it was a small country Primary so there were only 90 pupils) didn't know what to watch.

He switched the TV on and we were luckily greeted by the day's programme order, the sound was turned down and, just as the teacher was about to switch channels, I piped up, "Sir! Keep it on that one because The Bionic Man is on next!!"

Cut to whoops of delight from assorted kids who, like me, didn't realise the title of our favourite show was The Six Million Dollar Man (Lee Majors was to become quite a hero in our eyes, especially when The Fall Guy came out and we were treated to plenty of shots of Heather Thomas in a bikini) and the teacher allowed us to watch the upcoming non-educational programme to keep us out of mischief.

Quite as to why Steve Austin would be appearing at 11am was soon to be revealed - the opening credits rolled with the appearance of cuddly conservationist David Bellamy introducing his new educational eco-fest Botanic Man...

I was quite unpopular for the next 30 minutes, there were even a few whispers of "Keep your trap shut next time, smartarse" from the older boys.

ermmmm....back to the photos!