The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Why not, mama bear?
I'm just not comfortable posting it on the web. Silly me.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure iv'e seen a pic of you on here with ya kiddy winkles, becuase when i talk to my Queen of Cran, i see a face (not in a creepy way may i point out.)
Yes, I'm sure my King.
I might have sent you a picture of me via e-mail at one time. I know I've sent a picture to a couple of people a long time ago.

hey this is me, pretty recent but im clean shaven now

http://members.msn.com/default.msnw?...dSbrgU57lpQYMS

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by Eyes
I forget whether i've ever posted a pic...
Wonder if i should...
I don't know if you know this or not, but a lot of people on this sight are convicted sex offenders... like YOU!

The People's Republic of Clogher
I couldn't keep my mouth shut 30 years ago either.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	me2.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	4847  

Nice picture Casa

Tatty I can't see yours, I am guessing you are cute

history *is* moralizing
so, for those who wondered if frogs can grow a (kinda) beard........
Attachments

Name:	froggy1.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	4889   Click image for larger version

Name:	froggy2.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	4890  

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by chicagofrog
so, for those who wondered if frogs can grow a (kinda) beard........
Ahhhh so you're past the 'itchy' stage and on to the 'patchy' stage...

I remember my first beard - my girlfriend had gone away for 2 weeks so I grew one in her absence. She refused to have anything to do with me until I shaved it off.

Beard's have their uses.

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
I don't know if you know this or not, but a lot of people on this sight are convicted sex offenders... like YOU!

Wrong, I got away with it.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Fnaughtywordck that little alien crap! I'm still banging my head on the Alton Brown thing!You know you see it Sarge!
PML! Aint got a Scoobey who he is, but i do see the likeness... good call mate!

Anyways, am most excellently drunk, so here's 2 more for ya'll!

Sorry.
Attachments

Name:	hair.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	4891   Click image for larger version

Name:	top1.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	4892  

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by nebbit
ooooooooooooooh nice tats
Ta very much.

Here's the back half.........
Attachments

Name:	tat2.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	4908  

Arresting your development

You ready? You look ready.
Yup. Hey Sarge, my dad has been trying to answer this question about tattos. Why do people get them? Tell me, why do you get them? Maybe that'll shed some light for him.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by John McClane
Yup. Hey Sarge, my dad has been trying to answer this question about tattos. Why do people get them? Tell me, why do you get them? Maybe that'll shed some light for him.
I'm an ink freeek, no doubt about it. I see them as

A) A form of art
B) A personal improvement to my body (my body is a temple and my temple needed decorating)

Other reasons include attention seeking. The amount of women who come up to me just to look at my tat's is rediculous, so in a way it's a sort of 'in' when it comes to the laydeez. Also random blokes will come up to me, shaking my hand and congratulating me on my inkwork.

I think it's down to personal choice whether you get one or whether you go the full distance and get covered.

I plan on getting my arms completely sleeved, so i'm reckoning on about another £200 until i get to completion.

Also, it's very important if anyone decides to go to my level how important your choices are. At my stage in the game there's a demon lurking called "i wish i'd have had that done instead", so every design i decide to have done, once chosen, sits there for at least 2 weeks incase a better design turns up. Depending on how much work has been done, if another design presents itself that you like then you can probably re-work it into a different part of the arm /body, but obviously the more work done = less room to play with and manipulate designs into.

Another fav from people is "what are you gonna look like when you're 50?".
Easy question to answer..... exactly as good as i look now, except i'll be 50. The amount of time i spend in the gym, plus the fact i am a complete tart and love myself means there will be no chances of older age sagging because i just won't let it happen.

Any other questions? Then post up... will be more than happy to answer them.