The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Ok here she is without me.
Wow, what a hottie! I'm sure such a delicate beauty wouldn't be drinking beer tho. That must've been yours Pidz (you're that really rough looking redhead yeah? )

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
You erased her in no time!
That's so Eternal Sunshine..."!!
More like infinite darkness... Don't worry. She just went to get another beer.

Originally Posted by Golgot
Wow, what a hottie! I'm sure such a delicate beauty wouldn't be drinking beer tho. That must've been yours Pidz (you're that really rough looking redhead yeah? )
Now you know I never touch the stuff!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Now you know I never touch the stuff!
Yeah, watch out for that stuff. It'll turn your hair blonde (then you'll get offered obscene amounts of sex by strangers, lose your roots, and end up on some obscure level of hell )

This is me and a friend with a beer.
You two look very cosy

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
hame on you, Burgers are very unhealthy
But EVER so tastey....

Eat free range man!

Originally Posted by Sedai
Eat free range man!
Whole Foods and Trader Joes rock. Seriously, I would starve without those supermercardos.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by Golgot
Yeah, watch out for that stuff. It'll turn your hair blonde (then you'll get offered obscene amounts of sex by strangers, lose your roots, and end up on some obscure level of hell )
Obscure?? Hey I'M going to the City of Dis - the land of beer and beautiful redheaded women! ....hey wait a minute... is it hot in here?

Originally Posted by nebbit
You two look very cosy
Thank you!

Obscure?? Hey I'M going to the City of Dis - the land of beer and beautiful redheaded women! ....hey wait a minute... is it hot in here?
Dammit, i only get 'queers' and beautiful deadheaded women in mine. But that's my fault for working in media (joking, oh innocent onlookers, only joking - please don't barbeque me before my time )

Anyways, fancy a swap next millenium?

(notice how i left you out of the innocent onlookers bit btw? That's coz you've obviously been eating hallucinogenic mushrooms [which are reserved for the king!] if you think Sweden's warm in the autumn . There's no way you can be innocent )

Put me in your pocket...
Peter...that's a handsome photo...very nice indeed.~

Hehe...now it's time to put on my busybody and matchmaking caps.

Soooo~...tell me....who's your friend? She's very pretty....How long have you known her? Is she dating anyone? Do you only like redheads with your beer? How does she like her pumpki--- Oooo...so much to ask you. I'd better PM the rest.

Originally Posted by Aniko
Peter...that's a handsome photo...very nice indeed.~

Hehe...now it's time to put on my busybody and matchmaking caps.

Soooo~...tell me....who's your friend? She's very pretty....How long have you known her? Is she dating anyone? Do you only like redheads with your beer? How does she like her pumpki--- Oooo...so much to ask you. I'd better PM the rest.
My friend wishes to be anonymous. Her spokesperson states that the anonymous girl doesn't really know me at all and was paid $50 and a beer for having her pic taken with me. And I don't only like redheads with beer - there excellent with milk and cookies too.

here are some pictures of our trip to florida...there is some pictures of ivan and some of the damage done by jeanne with leftovers from frances
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	ivanpalms.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	3986   Click image for larger version

Name:	ivansue.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	3987   Click image for larger version

Name:	porch1.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	3989   Click image for larger version

Name:	jeendmg1.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	3990  

history *is* moralizing
And I don't only like redheads with beer - there excellent with milk and cookies too.
how come i always get the cookies and my friends get the redheads?

Nasty pics, hope they fix everything.

Hey sam you ever posted any pics of yourself?

I'll try to post one of me, with my blue hair soon.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Not yet. Funny you ask, as I have been thinking about posting one. Am figuring out the new digital camera.
We're waiting...