The A-Team

Tools    

What is different about this one is they are clearly trying to stick closely to the TV series, while many movie revamps of TV shows like The Fugitive and Mission Impossible take a looser approach.
The difference is that the original series was a cheesy low-budget tv series which did get cult status while this movie is a big-budget movie that is updated with CGI graphics and for today's standards.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
i love this movie.. And I would love to see some decent sequels.
I havent seen it yet but im also hoping its going to be good and good enough for a sequel or two

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I havn't seen it but I've heard that it wasn't fantastic but that Liam Neeson was amazing.

I want to see it but I think I'll just hold back until it comes out on dvd.

I havn't seen it but I've heard that it wasn't fantastic but that Liam Neeson was amazing.

I want to see it but I think I'll just hold back until it comes out on dvd.
same here.. i dont think the movie can measure with the series.

Semper Fooey
I didn't see the movie. The TV show was okay, but I didn't think it was great. The producer just passed away and was responsible for the much better Rockford Files, but you'll never see a movie of that. Wouldn't work without James Garner. Maybe a movie of The Wise Guy would work. Kevin Spacey coud reprise Mel Profit.

This movie is so gloriously over the top. It is a genuine hoot.

I agree with this. I wasn't fussed about it at all. Didn't like the posters and paid little attention to anything else. Then the reviews came out and they kept on being positive so, eventually, I looked at the trailer. The trailer reminded me of Charlie's Angels (movie, obviously) so I took a look.

Just another reviewer
Well I hated the movie. The comedy was awful and I think it was just a cash in for a recognizable title. Mr. T was great as always, but honestly I'm not into these type of movies so I'm not the best to ask.

I'm another who did not watch the movie and when it comes to it being aired on the TV I'll give it a miss. I watched the series all those years ago and when I saw the trailers they didn't stir me at all. It feels that the movie industry is groping in the dark for stories. And when they can't of anything new they try to revive an old series with a movie. Normally, it's best to do a movie while a series is alive or in its dying embers.

Just look at many flops there have been over the years, Beverly Hill Billies comes to mind for one, another great (comedy in this case) series in its time but total crap as a movie.

the b team doesnt get enough recognition