Pyramid Head (Silent Hill) vs. Executioner Majini (Resident Evil)

Tools    

Which of these two big scary killers would win in a one on one fight, according to yo
84.62%
11 votes
Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
15.38%
2 votes
Executioner Majini (Resident Evil)
13 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Both frightening characters appear in games and movies.

So here is my question: Which of these two big scary killers would win in a one on one fight, according to you?

Pyramid Head (Silent Hill):

or the Executioner Majini (Resident Evil):

Hmm, that's a hard one. Pyramid head only exists in a different dimension, right? So if Majini was to be transported into that world, I would give the edge to Pyramid as he seems to be unkillable in that alternate reality. Majini is just a powered bioweapon at the end of the day. Very random thread though. I like it

Silent Hill is a very scary movie for me, and Pyramid Head might be its scariest part. So yeah. What they said.

Like, even that picture is horrifying.

Why is there no Poll for this thread?
Oh, wait. xD

I've changed the picture of the Executioner Majini to a more realistic one. And a poll is added.

Just another reviewer
Majini seems to domestic/generic. Pyramid head looks far more outlandish and horrifying.

Pyramid-head's blade has a larger cleavage area. Majini gets more torque.

Not very much torque is required for either of their principal tasks.

So... Pyramid-head is at least more economical.

Alright, keep voting people!

There are those who call me...Tim.
I'm more worried about what Pyramid Head might do if he manages to pin Majini face first on the floor

Woah, Pyramid Head takes the lead.

I'm more worried about what Pyramid Head might do if he manages to pin Majini face first on the floor
Rape?

Guess that won't be easy.

Pyramid-head is ripped and fit as hell. I mean he just LOOKS GOOD. He rips the skin off of people and LOOKS GOOD doing it. The other guy wears tacky overalls and has a beer gut.