The Ugly Truth

Tools    

Plot

A romantically challenged morning show producer (Heigl) is reluctantly embroiled in a series of outrageous tests by her chauvinistic correspondent (Butler) to prove his theories on relationships and help her find love. His clever ploys, however, lead to an unexpected result.

Cast

Katherine Heigl
Gerard Butler
Cheryl Hines
Bonnie Somerville
Eric Winter
Bree Turner
Vicki Lewis
Holly Weber
Shanna Olson
Nick Searcy

Theaters: April 3, 2009

The heart on the man's side needs to also be upside down.

The heart on the man's side needs to also be upside down.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

This looks like another boring romantic comedy for Gerard Butler which is a shame because I really enjoyed Rock n Rolla and was hoping he would stick to that type of role from now on.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
This looks like another boring romantic comedy for Gerard Butler which is a shame because I really enjoyed Rock n Rolla and was hoping he would stick to that type of role from now on.
ha yeah i used to think Gerard Butler was all that is man but he keeps doing these romantic comedies...not cool. I don't like Heigl to much =\ i was forced to watch 27 Dresses on a cruise ship and it was one of the worst things i've seen in a long time

According to IMDB, the date is set for July 24th of this year.

This looks to be another hollow romantic comedy, IMO. Just by the poster I can tell it is relying on gender stereotyping for humor. (YAWN) Yes, I know women are altruistic and emotionally complex, men are selfish and insensitive, and in need of redemption. Lather, rinse, repeat.

...uh the post is up there...