The Videogames Tab

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Oh gawd

Needs more political backdrop tho. You could you have Maggie Thatcher as the evil head of the Thalmor. And Prescott leading the Orcs

The People's Republic of Clogher
John Craven as Esbern! Selena Scott as Delphine! Duncan Bannatyne (think about it ) as Paarthurnax!

Skyrim Overhaul here we come!

Paarthurnax: "Dragonborn, I've been looking at your accounts for the last three financial years. On that basis, I'm out."

Me: "But, this thing I can do with my voice? There's a gap in the market for that."

Paarthurnax: "Dragonborn, I was doing that years ago and y'know what? It didn't make any money then and it won't make any money now!"

Me: "Hmmmm. Theo?"

Haaahhh

God, you could actually sub Deborah Meadon in quite painlessly for that warrior Nordic lass who's 'fighting' Riften. Grating voice, piercing blue eyes, tendency to solve political impasses with a large two-handed weapon

Ohhhh yes! The Jarl's steward in Whiterun is basically Theo Paphitis too.

I'm not gonna go there and make comparisons between that new Dragon and a Hagraven. Just not gonna demean myself.

It's toooo perfect

You need to write a quest which ties them all together, and when you bust their cabal they end up working in all the various 'bit of this, bit of that' stores

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive gone back to Red Dead Redemption to finish it and get some achievments that I havent gotten, great game, sad ending

It's toooo perfect

You need to write a quest which ties them all together, and when you bust their cabal they end up working in all the various 'bit of this, bit of that' stores
How about valiant Terry planning to overthrow the evil, angry Jarl of Whiterun? The man who has usurped his position as the face of BBC Wildlife?

I'm gonna have to think about the way forward here. Don't want to be getting silly, now, do I?

Sadly I can't give Jarl Oddie a Brummie accent.

EDIT - Or a pair of binoculars and a Kate Humble to glower at...

You guys are having quite the fun with those mods I've started Mass effect 2 for the 360 as I imported my save from ME1 so I can be ready for 3 when it comes out. I was really surprised with the multiplayer feature in ME3 it is actually quite good and interesting cant wait for the actual game to come out

Criticisms? According to Steam I've got 229 hours logged into Skyrim and I've still not touched the Civil War quests.

Part of me wants to side with the oppressed natives but Ulfric is such an arse that I can't be bothered. He's also, according to the baldy beardy Nord in Windhelm:

WARNING: "Ulfric's secret" spoilers below
A big racisty racist who does racisms to other races!

You want to post like me?
Criticisms? According to Steam I've got 229 hours logged into Skyrim and I've still not touched the Civil War quests.

Part of me wants to side with the oppressed natives but Ulfric is such an arse that I can't be bothered. He's also, according to the baldy beardy Nord in Windhelm:

WARNING: "Ulfric's secret" spoilers below
A big racisty racist who does racisms to other races!
Oh that's hardly a spoiler. xD

Alright, this is incredibly nerdy but is anyone into Let's Plays at all? Looking for some funny ones.
You're right, it's incredibly nerdy. Tried watching one once but it was so self-indulgent it was like going to a jazz concert.

Sadly I can't give Jarl Oddie a Brummie accent.
Oh surely you could track down the audio files & redub him

Originally Posted by KasperKristensen
Alright, this is incredibly nerdy but is anyone into Let's Plays at all? Looking for some funny ones.
I'll admit to watching some at work . Been following
longplaying Skyrim on Master a bit. Not sure if he does other things tho. Can't say I've got a favourite set of 'commentators' out there.

Dubbing, my dear golg, will require the Creation kit.

This is a representation of my afternoon in pictorial form:

Then it crashed. I kid you not.

Uh oh

Well you got a lovely fireside tale out of it at least

(Yeah can't count how many times I cursed my computer in a thousand tongues while trying to make my MC map. Messing with this sh*t must be 1000x worse)

Welcome to the human race...
So far the biggest one is a glitch that may involve spoilers...

WARNING: "Skyrim" spoilers below
You know the whole Forsworn conspiracy in Markarth? After I completed it, the city guards still kept bothering me with the pre-scripted "we're throwing you in the silver mine" dialogue and the only way out was to leave the conversation and turn the guards hostile. So far it's made doing anything in Markarth pretty difficult and as such I now try to avoid it.

Otherwise, great stuff. Barely touched the main quest, finished all the Civil War missions and am now in the midst of completing the Thieves' Guild missions.