Warwick Davis
Silas Carson

also...

Chevy Chase - Men's room at Universal Studios
Afroman - singer/rapper at local Chili's restaraunt
Darryl Hall at A&P
Ric Ocasek at CVS pharmacy
Chuck Norris at the concession stand when working
Emmitt Smith - Dallas Cowboy football player (at work also)

A novel adaptation.
Bruce Campbell

Yeah, I met him...who wants to touch me?
I was attending his book signing, and since we were almost last in line (car trouble) my older brother, his psuedo-girlfriend, and I had a long conversation with him. The man is like some sort of god. I was once compared to his son.
and he even hit on the girl we were with, it was the peak experience of my life.

I met, or seen, various NBA Basketball stars. Raymond Burr when I was a child. Jackie Chan last time I was in Hollywood, it was for his premier of Shanghai Noon at Manns Chinese Theater. The only time I've actually conversed with a celebrity was with David Robinson of the San Antonio Spurs. He almost ran over my nephew after a game.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I met Wesley Snipes and Sammo Hung at this shaolin monks performance. I also met Bill cobbs at Cinevegas. And at a convention this summer i met Kenny Baker (R2-D2) and John Rhys-Davies
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Enemies are so stimulating.
i met alan rickman after i saw him in the theatre in february. it was wicked. i had my picture taken with him and he signed my photo of him for me

ive also met matt sorum (drummer of the cult and guns n roses) i met him last year when i saw the cult at brixton acadamy. i got into the after show party but couldnt stay long enough to meet the rest of the band i still regret it to this day.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Lets put a smile on that block
Ive met Jean-Claude Van Dam at Planet Hollywood, Orlando. His tiny! Ive seen Calister Flockheart! shes also tiny....i think im seeing a pattern here....and finally for all your Brits out there, ive met THE Judith Charmers of "wish you were here" Fame! Now she was MASSIVE.

Enemies are so stimulating.
if you had have said she was tiny too i was going to say that maybe its coz you are a giant. but dam...you ruined it

(go edit your post and say she was small)

Isn't The Late Show CBS? Maybe they have studios in the same building?

I was just kind of curious if they did those two shows in the same building or something.

I think i spelled his name totally wrong. I cant really remember it. I was really little. It was in Germany at the airport. I do remember he had a humongous hang! lol. I was small, what do you expect. Anyways that is the only person ive met.

A novel adaptation.
Originally posted by Radical Ed
I do remember he had a humongous hang! .
???

I don't think I have ever met anyone particularly famous. I did see Michael Jackson once outside a hotel in London.

I was walking along Park Lane and there was a small crowd outsite the Hilton. I went up to someone and asked what was going on and they said the MJ was staying at the hotel.

Sure enough, a couple of minutes later MJ pulled up with his entorage. That was fun to watch!