no i don't, but i don't mind it very much either
25.78%
33 votes
sure do *lights up a ciggy and inhales deeply*ahhh
14.84%
19 votes
only ganja man
128 votes. You may not vote on this poll

i cant believe more people dont puff pot on this forum!! its movies man!!! that goes hand and hand for me atleast
So does brain damage

So does brain damage
.....what were we talking about...
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

Only smoke ciggies when drunk or messed up on other substances

Used to be a heavy smoker!

But i do smoke weed almost everyday

LOL- at weed gives brain damage *shakes head*

It does it just takes a lot longer than alcohol glad you have given up smoking ciggies

Me to!

how do you guys afford it... id rather spend the money getting fat

-Hattori Hanzo

I smoked two cigarettes a few weeks ago... first time in eight years (no, I wasn't a regular who quit). I had TERRIBLE breath afterwards... TERRIBLE!

A system of cells interlinked
SMOKING > FASCISM

'nuff said.

I voted that I wasn't a smoker, because I guess I really am not one. The only time a ever have maybe 1 or 2 cigs is when I am drinking or at a party, but that is it. I do have friends that do smoke regularly and it doesn't bother me much at all. I don't though allow them to smoke in the same room when my little boy is present.

The People's Republic of Clogher
SMOKING > FASCISM

'nuff said.
Yer arse! Smoking never made the trains run on time!

Nah, I don't smoke and have only tried it when I was 14 years old and smoked about 1 and a half cigarettes before I said the Hell with this. I am a singer in a band so I don't think they would be the best for my voice. I however am around cigarette smoke a lot when performing so it isn't like I am choking to death from the smoke around me.

Coffee and Cigarettes
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

i dont personally smoke but alot of ppl do at coffee breaks on set at breaks, etc. and it doesn't bother me at all.
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Smoking.....yes I do smoke and well its a love hate habbit. I know its no good, smells, and blah blah.....quitting is a bitch but, if I'm being judged cause I smoke thats lame!