The MoFo Top 100 of the Nineties Countdown

→ in
Tools    

inb4 whining.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Another crazy foreign film? Whaaaaaa????

Never seen either. I did catch Life During Wartime the quasi-sequel to Happiness with a completely different cast and I liked it. I imagine Happiness is on a whole 'nother level of creepy uncomfortableness.

Suspect's Reviews

100. Con Air
99. The Hole
98. Speed
97. Beauty and the Beast
96. Edward Scissorhands
95. Show Me Love
94. The Sixth Sense
93. Short Cuts
92. Sling Blade
91. Heavenly Creatures
90. Dark City
89. Scream
88. The Sweet Hereafter
87. Rushmore
86. The Fifth Element
85. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
84. The Player
83. Point Break
82. Batman Returns
81. Farewell My Concubine
80. Close-Up
79. Naked Lunch
78. Fallen Angels
77. JFK
76. A Brighter Summer Day
75. Happiness

Never seen either. I did catch Life During Wartime the quasi-sequel to Happiness with a completely different cast and I liked it. I imagine Happiness is on a whole 'nother level of creepy uncomfortableness.
Ohhhhh yeah it is.

AWESOME two picks that also didn't make my list. This is turning out nice for having no points to contribute thus far.

I've seen Happiness. I am surprised it made the list -- that's like the only genuine surprise I've had from this list. It's an absolute shocker to see it beat things like Scream and Batman Returns -- and, I guess, several movies on my own list.

I never heard of the Asian film so I can't comment on it. I didn't vote for Happiness but it's a great film so I'm glad it made it-I would've had it at number 34. 0/26

Happiness is one of those films that I've been meaning to watch since it's release. I've even recorded it couple of times, but deleted it.

I've not heard of A Brighter Summer Day.

This countdown is so fixed. Harry Lime made certain films appear on the list.

I never heard of the Asian film so I can't comment on it. I didn't vote for Happiness but it's a great film so I'm glad it made it-I would've had it at number 34. 0/26

I think it's only me and you that haven't had a film turn up yet lol.

Happiness.... yeesh. It's, uh, well made...

And look, another asian thing.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'm happy enough that Happiness made the list, but I really hope that's not the only Solondz to make the list.

I also haven't heard of the other one.

The Asian thing has only had 1,678 votes from users on IMDB.com. That's barely anything.