Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

David Bowie made me wet in Labyrinth... and i saw it when i was eight.
I would leak sealant down there if I had one and I saw him. I wouldn't want him going in me.

Is white trash beautiful

I think Im gonna go with one of my guilty pleasures Dirty Dancing.

Okay -- Videodrome.

Long live the new flesh.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
speaking of my GREMLINS AVATAR, here's an actual conversation that took place once-

(while driving in the car with Mom)
mom: oh, wow, a Gremlin! i haven't seen one in years
me (looking at the sidewalk): where?? where's a gremlin???
mom: ...it's a CAR, ashley.
me (sheepishly): ...oh.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Sorry for being late to the game. Tough choices for me, some good movies came out that year, but I'm going with Serpico

Late-week change! I don't know if this counts, but I'll go with the half-hour documentary Obsessed With Vertigo, chronicling the making of the greatest film of all time.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Well Vonny is late to the switch so i'm gonna switch to Planet of the Apes, if only to make Tongo do a double-take

The funny thing is, with the release of the reboot/remake/prequel of Rise of the Planet of the Apes, i recently went back and rewatched the original.

I don't know why it never occured to me before, but there is a major plot hole in the climactic scene in the cave between Bright Eyes and Dr Zaius when they find the human doll that talks.

10,000 years from now will archeologists posit that pre-history was ruled by bears when they unearth Teddy Ruxpin?

So i have been away a week and this thread has fallen into disrepair oh well will just change my avi till it starts up again.

Voneil7 is up next
I corrected this last week, so I suppose you missed it. The list is good and all, but you've got to pay attention to when people switch. You do if you're going to go and post who is next. We are allowed to switch with the people below us, but we still get to go after that.

Anyway, I was supposed to be next, again, but I wasn't around to ask Voneil. Because of that, it's a few hours late. Well, an hour and a half, actually. I suppose I'll go, so give me a bit. I'll be right back . . .

Halloween (1978)

Donald Pleasence
Jamie Lee Curtis
Charles Cyphers
Nancy Kyes
P.J. Soles

What movies do you love to watch in October. It will help a lot if you love the Halloween holiday. I love watching hundreds of movies during this time of year, but I may not get the chance to change mine. We shall see.

I will definitely watch my blu-ray of this movie. I haven't yet.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I identify October more with Thanksgiving than i do with Halloween, so with that in mind, I have chosen to use the greatest Thanksgiving/Road Trip Flick of all time.