Title of Star Wars Episode 3

Tools    

The title of the next Star Wars feature has supposedly hit the net and ya' know what that means. The title is said to be Star Wars Episode III: Circle of the Force .
Of course this is possibly just a rumor, but with the force at work here who knows.
What do ya'll think of the title??? Would it work? Too corny? Go ahead.....spill your thoughts.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
sounds too much like Fellowship of the Ring

Too corny?
Yes. Much too corny after the inspired title that was Attack of the Clones.

Circle of the Force doesn't sound corny ENOUGH to me!

I'm guessing the title will be Star Wars, Episode 3: Lucas' Last Blast

I nominate the title...

Star Wars Episode 3 (Another horribly written sequel, with shallow and stiff performances... and of course SPLOSIONS!)

Another film to finance Lucas's coke habit.

I See You When You're Sleeping
It doesn't sound that bad. Is anyone really bothered about the title?

The title is fine, its not the title though, i mean sure normally i judge a book by its cover, but when it comes to Star Wars films, if its one thing ive learnt, Lucas may think of the most basic of names but he is one of the most advanced at film making. Ill see this movie no matter how povo the title

I See You When You're Sleeping
Even if it was called

Episode 3: Anakin gets promoted

Anyway, I know what you're talking about. When I first saw Star Wars 4, no one knew or even cared that it was called A New Hope. I suppose when the others came out people cared, but not enough to outwardly hate the film.

That title is too good for the likes of Lucas. I enjoyed SexyCeleb's title.

Circle of the Force? Did a 10 year old come up with that one?!

i think it should be like
Star Wars Episode III: End of the Jedi

to match the third installment of the original series....Return of the Jedi

Or since this one will be about Anakin getting pissed and turning to the Dark Side, go back to the original title for Episode VI: Revenge of the Jedi? Revenge might not be a Jedi concept, but it's a concept of The Emperor, to be sure.

Or even better, how about Star Wars, Episode III: The Apology? It's appropriate anyway.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Mmm no. No ones gonna guess it! This is pointless.

don't know where i heard/read it first, but the title should definitely be something like... (drum role please!)

Star Wars III: Sins of the Jedi

Don't you think it has that dark, myserious air about it... sooo cool!?!? Aaand it's totally relevent, no?

'nough about this circles-crap!

My life isn't written very well.
I nominate these titles, since they've worked so well before:

"Star Wars 3-D"

or

"SW3"

r66-The member who always asks WHY?