The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

"Wearing them at night" refers to wearing them while going out. Nice try though.

His clothing style reminds me of Ryan Gosling. Brodinski will approve.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Lovely pictures, Fiscal! You have a beautiful family!

I like it. You have an adorable family, Fisc. And you look sharp in this pics. The sole advice I would have is to drop the T-Shirt under your shirt. Other than that, very well-groomed. Sgt major Sixta would approve .

I like the white undershirt on him because it has that long-john texture to it. My problem with his outfit is the sweater-blazer thing. I think it makes him look like an old man in his 60's. I would have gone with something more like this:

Something that looks like it's more part of a dressy suit, or just go completely without this and wear the plaid shirt and the white undershirt.

I like it. You have an adorable family, Fisc. And you look sharp in this pics. The sole advice I would have is to drop the T-Shirt under your shirt. Other than that, very well-groomed. Sgt major Sixta would approve .
Thanks Brod. I usually wear a v neck but I had to wear the long Johns, it was super cold.

God damn (don't let Austruck read this), Pyro Tramp... I should make an avatar out of you. Look at you with that fiery stick. Marvelous! Hermoso!