I heard a rumour

Tools    

ok this is a thread where you can post the rumours youve heard and everyone can reply what they know about them:

I heard a rumour that Lucas was planning to create Star Wars 7,8,9 is it true? and if so why would he? Darth Vader is dead, Yoda is dead there isnt much point. What rumours have you heard?

Why wold George do that when there has been books writen about what happened after. George aloud this because he knew he wouldn't go back and make them.

The Future Ed Wood
ive heard that trinity could be an agent in the upcoming matrix films. as for the george lucas debate. it could be possibel. he wont do them but just because the books were written doesnt mean he cant do it. the worte books about episodes 1,2 and 3 and they are still making them

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
He's specifically said he's not.
Lucas won't do the last three in the series, and he won't let anyone else direct them.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Thats what i think mate

Originally posted by James2183
ive heard that trinity could be an agent in the upcoming matrix films.
it could be possible but i dont think its right. I supose if it happened it would be just to add to the plot and they would all try and save her, but its only a guess.

This thread, actually has some potential. As long as we don't get people in here quoting what they think to be "inside information".

Maybe the Simpsons thread should be merged with this one.

nah i just hear the stuff around the yard so everyone NOTE: i dont have any "inside" contacts, none of this information is 100% reliable, but back to the rumours:

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Keep kindergarten caged, please...
I don't think that could ever be possible. Nope, I'll have to keep these two threads running their own course. For, if we were to merge them, some new member might come along and start another thread of the same title.

The Future Ed Wood
naisy they are releasing reloaded in may i think and revolutions in december. i cant wait to see that go up against the final installment of LotR

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Hey yoda didn't reply, he knows it all. He is the master of all knowledge.
George Lucas, i don't get it

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Im pretty sure this one isnt true but i might as well see anyway, is there going to be a Rush Hour 3? i wouldnt mind it, i personally loved the first two movies the second better than the first. Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker make the best partners in a comedy/action movie. I cannot think of a better pair