Brüno: Delicious Journeys Through America for the Purpose of Making Heterosexual Male

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Bruno is set for July 10 '09 release
[From Wikipedia]

Have you seen the full mock name for the film

Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America for the Purpose of Making Heterosexual Males Visibly Uncomfortable in the Presence of a Gay Foreigner in a MeshT-Shirt

Welcome to the human race...
Going into this thread caused a Gay Mature Dating advert to appear on top.
I got a Free Bible CD ad.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
Oh my days I can't even put into words how much I want to see this movie. I absoloutly loved Ali G In Da House and Borat. I do think Baron Cohen is a genius and there's nothing better than watching a guy make fun of someone to their face and them not realising what he's doing for ages.

I'm sure Cohen got arrested on numerous occasions on this film as well, him breaking in backstage at the Paris fashion week is priceless.

You want to post like me?
Well, when the 7th Baron Cohen film has come out, and some freak in a yellow thong shows up at your happening with a camera crew... You might smell the corpse.

Kasper's right; the dude needed dozens of fake production companies just to make this film. Either the hijinks stop succeeding so well, in which case he won't have reason to continue them, or they keep working and people learn to be on the lookout for him more and more. Something's gotta give.

He was one of the better parts of Talladega Nights, so he'll have lots of choices. Seems like he's destined for some sort of variety show, though, doesn't it?

I, quite frankly, would like to have his children. That man, is brilliant.

"Vussuuupppp?"

LOL

PS: I just realized, I use way too many commas. So...yeah.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think Baron Cohen should do some different type of movie's after this one, I want to see him act not using his old charactors. Something completly different would be cool as he can clearly act. Dont get me wrong I think Ali G is great and Borat is amazing and this looks funny as hell but I would like to see him in something different.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I've seen the trailer for this and...well, now I don't need to see the movie. I found Borat intermittently amusing but largely wearing, and although I did laugh a couple of times at the Bruno trailer, I think those were probably the funniest bits. So that's enough for me.

Also, am I the only person who thinks most of the 'shocking real people' scenes are faked? I mean, there's a camera crew there, they have to get these people to sign forms so they can put the footage in the movie, they must know what's going on, right?

Welcome to the human race...
Maybe they do and try to sue him for defamation anyway (as people did when Borat came out), but the movie will presumably make such a huge profit that the lawsuits can be paid off regardless.

...unless the whole "people suing him" thing is just a deliberate publicity stunt.

Originally Posted by LeRollingStone
I, quite frankly, would like to have his children.
Me first!

Originally Posted by meatwadsprite
Going into this thread caused a Gay Mature Dating advert to appear on top.
Oooooh!! Sign up!!

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
...unless the whole "people suing him" thing is just a deliberate publicity stunt.
Wouldn't surprise me. That or, people just trying to cash in.