THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Regarding Indiana Jones, I wish they kept Marion in the sequels. She was perhaps my favorite character of the first film. Instead they gave us that annoying chick in Temple of Doom.

Regarding Indiana Jones, I wish they kept Marion in the sequels. She was perhaps my favorite character of the first film. Instead they gave us that annoying chick in Temple of Doom.
I'm probably the only one (except Spielberg of course, as he married her), but I kind of liked that annoying chick. I thought she and Indy had a certain chemistry.

I have not seen Raiders in years and never on the big screen. I should watch it again, many great memorable scenes. I dont enjoy the sequels much.

I seen all the films and the last one was my least favorite.... I just thought it was low grade.... plus I cant stand Shia LaBeuf....ugh!!

Love Harrrison.. cant stand Shia...

What the deal with Instagram? What makes it so special?
With instagram, I can let other people see how good I'm looking with a quick selfie and show them all the interesting stuff I'm doing at the moment!

Fantastic! Just found out I got a First for the second year of my degree.
Congratulations, Skepsis. Now go out and enjoy the summer.
Another series that I have never "seen". At least not properly. I've seen parts of the films multiple times.
You'll love it. It's right up your street.
What the deal with Instagram? What makes it so special?
I don't know. I still haven't worked out what was so special about Myspace. I guess it's the the parents aren't using it yet.

Me too. Unfortunately I usually have to be up by eight.

I just had an interesting Starbucks experience. Not only do I have a date for the prom Sat. I have a date Friday night. Things are looking up for ole' godoggo.

And I just realized it's Wednesday and I want to throw up a little.
Way to go, Godoggo.

Man, I found this disturbing and shocking story online yesterday.... I guess it was from back in December in New South Wales Australia... some really jacked up ppl in this world...

And you're not even going to share with us?

do you really want me to???

How about an incestuous family cult of 40 adults and children.... I think its worse than some horror films out there.....

Please read with caution

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...te-valley.html

on another note.. I need a new "Mads" avatar....

oh yes.. and we need a "Strange and Disturbing News Story" section.... Im sure there are many out there...