Favorite Woody Allen Film?

Tools    

On the outside looking in.
How can
be forgettable on a 0-5 scale?
Well, the worst movies are unforgettable...

You sure have a few different tastes than I have concerning some of his work.

I think Zelig is one of his very best.

I still don't know why you disliked Stardust Memories, by the way!

Maybe
+ or even
- is more appropriate for my reaction to Zelig. I really enjoyed and appreciated what it was trying to do and I think it was very successful, it's just not a form I naturally respond to on a gut level, like I do with Purple Rose or Annie Hall.

Midnight in Paris would have to be my favorite Woody Allen film. I loved it. Annie Hall and Manhattan I found overrated. Crimes and Misdemeanors was pretty good. Vicky Cristina Barcelona was very annoying.

On the outside looking in.
You sure have a few different tastes than I have concerning some of his work.

I think Zelig is one of his very best.

ZELIG is a masterpiece! Remember when people went on and on about the masterful special effects that enabled FORREST GUMP to "meet" President Kennedy? ZELIG did it first, and a decade earlier, no less!

Match Point is just amazing.

Couldn't agree more regarding VICKY CHRISTINA BARCELONA...I hate the fact that this film is even part of Woody's resume and Penelope Cruz winning an Oscar for her performance is a joke.

Watched 2:

Purple Rose of Cairo
-
Annie Hall

Very good but forgettable movies.
My thoughts exactly.

Watched 2:

Purple Rose of Cairo
-
Annie Hall

My thoughts exactly.

Watched 2:

Purple Rose of Cairo
-
Annie Hall

My thoughts exactly.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Watched 2:

Purple Rose of Cairo
-
Annie Hall

They are great English speaking films, but I can think of many foreigns with similar themes that are better and also better than other similar English speaking films.

They are great English speaking films, but I can think of many foreigns with similar themes that are better and also better than other similar English speaking films.
What are you saying exactly?

Midnight In Paris, but would really want to check out Annie Hall.

Must be doin sumthin right
My favorite is Broadway Danny Rose for a lot of reasons but maybe none more so than Woody letting Mia Farrow look and act like she did for a whole movie

i love this one "The Purple Rose of Cairo"