The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Swan some how I thought yo were a Black swan like the one I took this picture of a few weeks ago oops

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
A nice day at the office while on holiday

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Aww n3wt with the things he loves most, coffee Metallica and his Children oops missed one glad you had a great time
Cheers Nebs we had a great time and quite suffering from the holiday blues now though.
I love the name of that book, n3wt.
It is a great book, part 2 is coming out in Spring. I cant wait

suffering from the holiday blues now though.
That's to be expected, n3wt. It's hard enough for most people, but you had to go back to Wales. Hope you took lots of pictures of the sun while you were out there.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
That's to be expected, n3wt. It's hard enough for most people, but you had to go back to Wales. Hope you took lots of pictures of the sun while you were out there.

I am feeling better now mate, still the weather is getting on my nerves here. The rain, the sunshine and then the rain... its getting very annoying now... Whats the weather like with you.

I am feeling better now mate, still the weather is getting on my nerves here. The rain, the sunshine and then the rain... its getting very annoying now... Whats the weather like with you.
It's been like that in Bristol for days now. It's wearing me out fetching the washing on and off the line! I've got soaked yesterday and today taking the dogs out

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Bright but overcast atm, n3wt. Sky's still blue here and there, so I don't think it's going to rain anytime soon.
It's been like that in Bristol for days now. It's wearing me out fetching the washing on and off the line! I've got soaked yesterday and today taking the dogs out
Today it seems like we might actually get a decent day but there are some clouds over the mountains so who knows... Getting very annoyed and the kids are getting bored so were off to the cinema later

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm pussy-sitting once again.

Cats really do have the best time, don't they?

The MoFo-friendly guest wing at the Tatty ancestral pile is coming along nicely too.

The People's Republic of Clogher
That place has been in our family since it was built in the mid (I think, maybe it's a bit later) 1800s. Once I get my box of old photos back there's one of me aged 11 months taking my first steps in front of the bench.

Same bench.

Brimming with rififi!
I'm a new guy around here, so no one probably cares, but here's a picture my fiancee and I from a few days ago. We had a suite for the game, it was a lot of fun.

P.S.
Those were free sunglasses that were given to the fans that day.