The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Awwwww shucks......

And yup, the wallpapers are all my own work - glad you like them.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by OG-
Nice cottage. Looks incredibly similar to one I've spent many a summers at down in Cornwall. Goodtimes, good times.
We lived for a few years in a similar house in the Lake District too, I guess they're the 17th century version of a Barrett home.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Well, here's me after a night on the beer (camera phone = naff pic!)... feeling rather tender this afternoon. And as i'm proud of my culinary creations..... a pic of a burger i made yesterday. It was nice.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	3921   Click image for larger version

Name:	Image(02).jpg
Views:	136
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	3922  

I am having a nervous breakdance
Interesting. I've never tired putting a glass kettle on a burger before... Gotta try that!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by The Sarge
Well, here's me after a night on the beer (camera phone = naff pic!)... feeling rather tender this afternoon. And as i'm proud of my culinary creations..... a pic of a burger i made yesterday. It was nice.
Not bad looking, do look a bit seedy

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by nebbit
Not bad looking, do look a bit seedy
What me or the burger?????

My life isn't written very well.
Dr. Atkins would be proud!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by The Sarge
Now was the burger before you went out? After you got back in at 2 in the morning or yesterday whilst you was hungover? If it was yesterday, burgers are THE BEST hangover food. if it was after you got in from your night out, burgers are THE BEST drunk food. If it was before any of that...shame on you, Burgers are very unhealthy

your ex is crystal? dont break her!

Sarge, that is the HUGEST burger I have ever seen. Seriously.

And why is it that Ive never seen a pic of:

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
shame on you, Burgers are very unhealthy
Made 'em saturday afternoon. Used lean steak, very low fat cheese, so my burgers aint that bad. Aint good but better than most.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by mack
Sarge, that is the HUGEST burger I have ever seen. Seriously.
LoL, cheers but im knowhere near m8..... i think you'll find the attached the biggest burger you've ever seen.
Attachments

Name:	Real Burger King 1 RB.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	3926   Click image for larger version

Name:	Real Burger King 2 RB.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	3927   Click image for larger version

Name:	Real Burger King 3 RB.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	3928   Click image for larger version

Name:	Real Burger King 4 RB.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	3929  

Whoa! I guess I was wrong about that one. Good god! What is the circumference of those things??

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by mack
Whoa! I guess I was wrong about that one. Good god! What is the circumference of those things??
No idea, but according to Loaded magazine ( they had a 'burger' special last month) they cost $25 each from Denny's in Philadelphia, they sell loads of 'em per week but no-one has yet finished a whole one.

Anyways, back on topic, a rather stunning pic of me a couple of years ago before i had my hair cut.
Attachments

Name:	Image(03).jpg
Views:	133
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	3930  

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by nebbit
You of course I am a vegetarian
Sweet... . Fancy going for a drink sometime?????

"I can't help it..."
I don't post as much as any of you guys, but I am trying, and thats the most important thing... right?

But I thought "why not?"... So here is a picture of me!
Attachments

Name:	marcus_projection.JPG
Views:	1170
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	3933  
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!