2016 MoFo FBB Trading Block

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Awesome - thanks a million.

All set, lemme know if anything looks off.
all good(other than the SP we had out eyes on are all gone) lol.....thanks a ton man!!

Tired of my bottom dwelling ways. Hunter Pence is close to returning, and has batted near .500 with 3 HRs in 20 at bats in AAA. Soon. Who knows with Brantley.

Trea Turners OBP has been solid, and has been hitting RBIs, had to grab him. Him with BHam, Im all set for bags ROS.
have no doubt Pence will produce, WHEN HEALTHY....which he seems to be hurt all the time. I thin we just need some solid SP right now, if anyone wants to send em.

have no doubt Pence will produce, WHEN HEALTHY....which he seems to be hurt all the time. I thin we just need some solid SP right now, if anyone wants to send em.
I got nothing to spare in pitching.
I nabbed Zach Davies & Dan Straily, were those 2 of the guys you were looking at? Im going away from Ks-first, and going back to Whip-first prioritizing, both have solid Whips.

I got nothing to spare in pitching.
I nabbed Zach Davies & Dan Straily, were those 2 of the guys you were looking at? Im going away from Ks-first, and going back to Whip-first prioritizing, both have solid Whips.
not the guys I had in mind.....we need QS

Hunter Pence is now off the DL! I just got an offer for him - Alex Bregman and Shawn Kelley. That's a no.

Hunter Pence is now off the DL! I just got an offer for him - Alex Bregman and Shawn Kelley. That's a no.
kinda like Hanley for Pujols? ahhhh, THAT is a no...lol

and you KNOW i hate Pence, so that was obviously a joke.....next time want me to specify? Give it 7-10 days and Pence will be pack on the DL.

and you KNOW i hate Pence, so that was obviously a joke.....next time want me to specify? Give it 7-10 days and Pence will be pack on the DL.
No I thought you were being serious. but yeah you must hate him. I hope yall are wrong, hes part of the reason I parted with Miggy.

I play in two fantasy baseball leagues. Between both of them, I've now made a total of 5 trades involving Hanley Ramirez, acquiring him three times and sending him away twice.

I really like Chris Archer and think he's distinctly better than Duffy. That said, I think TB is going to hold onto Archer at the deadline, meaning he will still reside in the AL Beast and have to face the O's, Jays, and Sox inordinately.

If he ends up getting traded to, say, the Dodgers in the next 30 hours, I may end up regretting my decision.

Also–just to make it three posts in a row, maybe–once the trade deadline passes, I'm likely to have a lot of holds guys that I'll be looking to trade for saves. So, if your bullpen gets shuffled because of the trade deadline, let me know.

Sent big offer Clockwork Angels way, I know Lems seen it on FB, its made them take pause

Yelich, Pence, and Archer for Adam Jones & Albert Pujols. I hope they dont pause for long

Sent big offer Clockwork Angels way, I know Lems seen it on FB, its made them take pause

Yelich, Pence, and Archer for Adam Jones & Albert Pujols. I hope they dont pause for long
no pause....just didn't sign into my team......have a few days off and was relaxing with my daughter.....all set with the offer. Too many homers to lose and who knows about Archer. Thanks though