Profile Banners...

Tools    

960x315 is the max size of banners

Somewhere in this thread I have a bunch of templates you could use in photoshop. Just basic BMP images.

Can I ask?
Who is John Hurt playing in that pic? And who is the woman behind him?
John Hurt is playing the War Doctor from Doctor Who: Day of the Doctor and the woman behind him is Billie Piper as the Moment taking on the form of Bad Wolf Rose (from the same episode).

Now, it's not exactly the same, DalekBuster... as I couldn't get all the same images you used, but this should fit the Banner perfectly now without cropping

You'll have to excuse my poor attempt at drawing a hockey bat.

I wish I would have thought about this for Valentine's Day, but better late than never. Can you ditch the hockey sticks, and come up with something for Saint Patrick's Day? Keep Jack, though. I mean really!

Yep! When I used to make avatars, people wanted things added to their avatars for Christmas, Valentines, Saint Patrick's Day, etc . . . The clovers were a pain, at times, but my favorite will always be what I made for Sedai. The Bruce Willis Candy Cane.

Not sure how this'll look on the profile due to the white lines, but I tried to tie the shamrock decoration into how the profile banner works.

Welcome to the human race...
Got me a new Purist Banner to go with my Purist Avi...
You can't spell "purist" without P-U.