The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Nice hat. I also like the beanie

Pink hat wins, in my opinion. I hope you bought it and wear it every day, Joel.

Did someone say beard?.....
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	meeeeee.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	29706  

Did someone say beard?.....
Perfect salt and pepper

Legend in my own mind
Sundays work.

Not totally to plan but first marathon finished.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Marathon finisher.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	29712   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mrathon medal.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	29713  

Sundays work.

Not totally to plan but first marathon finished.

Well Done, mate!

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
That's gonna be a rough day Yoda, Standing before the mirror you might suddenly find it ineradicable and there will be an urge to try out goatee, muttonchops, etc. Keep your phone handy for pics during the process!

I'm gonna play it by ear, though and see how it looks before making any major decisions. Pretty good chance it'll end up shorter than this, but longer than I had it before.[/quote]

Anyway: final beard update! I took another transition photo, then trimmed it some more and finally got a haircut:

Just the side-by-side:

I miss the beard, but not looking like a homeless warlock is, on net, probably better.

you didn't look like a homeless warlock wtf

anyway, nice hair, Patrick Bateman
C'mon, look at that guy in the left. Looks like you'd have to roll a 17 or higher to stop me from stealing your sandwich.

My hair's not nearly as Michael Douglas-in-Wall Street as it looks. It's just kind of wet out.

Anyway, I like the extreme transformation. It's kind of fun to feel totally different just three days later. And it feels seasonally appropriate.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
C'mon, look at that guy in the left. Looks like you'd have to roll a 17 or higher to stop me from stealing your sandwich.

My hair's not nearly as Michael Douglas-in-Wall Street as it looks. It's just kind of wet out.

Anyway, I like the extreme transformation. It's kind of fun to feel totally different just three days later. And it feels seasonally appropriate.
lol

yeah, haircuts feel good like that. i'm about to chop mine all off soon too. and get highlights to zap all these annoying gray hairs that keep sprouting up. yay 30s!

I saw something on FB about mums telling their kids to shave it all off because you look like terrorists LOL.

Looking pretty schmick, Yods.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
8/10 would trim
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Does your beard seriously alternate colors like that naturally? If so: awesome.
Thanks,
For the most part, it is natural, I do pluck out some stray grays here and there to make it look more even - but not too much (yet).

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Since I finally took a new picture to replace my Halloween one on Facebook, I figured I'd might as well share it here since I've only posted two pictures of myself, both of which were in costumes haha. It's poorly lit because it's really dark out today, but on the plus side it's just freezing rain instead of the snowstorm we were supposed to have, so I'm not complaining haha.

Both Canadians and both redheads with similar movie tastes....you're not helping this ALT theory!!!!

Suspect's Reviews