What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Boondock Saints (1999) - €2 local charity shop

Bought on a whim as cover for the expected usual abysmal televisual scheduling over the Christmas period as t'other half tends to have a soft spot for crime thrillers.

wanabe movie critique
errgghh..... who buys DVD anymore these days?
I can't remember the last time I bought one.......

errgghh..... who buys DVD anymore these days?
I can't remember the last time I bought one.......
308 pages of people, that's who.

The last DVD I bought was Voice (2005), A.K.A. Whispering Corridors IV. Considering how good all of the other movies in the series were I had high expectations. Sorely they were not met. This movie sucked.

I don't recall a hand ever coming out of someone's mouth either.

308 pages of people, that's who.

The last DVD I bought was Voice (2005), A.K.A. Whispering Corridors IV. Considering how good all of the other movies in the series were I had high expectations. Sorely they were not met. This movie sucked.

I don't recall a hand ever coming out of someone's mouth either.
Getting the four of those as a box set for Xmas ... looking forward to watching them sometime in the new year.

Not currently on fire...

I like completing sets!

Getting the four of those as a box set for Xmas ... looking forward to watching them sometime in the new year.
Don't forget the fifth one! A Blood Pledge is my favorite in the series, you can't miss it!

Don't forget the fifth one! A Blood Pledge is my favorite in the series, you can't miss it!
Thanks, wasn't aware there was a 5th in the series .... that's now on my 'wanted' list

The Midnight Meat Train (2008)
Like Clive Barker stories and thought I'd take a €3 punt after it was mentioned on here.
(I've not bought a kebab for many more than 4 years)

Miss Vicky recommended it to me the first time. I really liked it after watching it. I told my friend about it and I think we are going to watch it together, so I picked up the dvd today.