THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

She's hot, isn't she?
Looks like she needs to cool off that hotness with you in the ocean.

Let the night air cool you off
1. I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK (2006; Chan-wook Park)
2. The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra (2001; Larry Blamire)
3. Pootie Tang (2001; Louis C.K.)
4. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001; Kevin Smith)
5. 24 Hour Party People (2002; Michael Winterbottom)
6. Bubba Ho-Tep (2002; Don Coscarelli)
7. The Saddest Music in the World (2003; Guy Maddin)
8. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004; Wes Anderson)
9. The Wayward Cloud (2005; Ming-liang Tsai)
10. Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon (2006; Scott Glosserman)

These are all listed as comedies on IMDb. Choose one of them for me to watch (some of them could be rewatches.) And if one of them isn't really a comedy let me know, so I can strike it from my list. The more fun the movie, the better. I need a little bit of escapism for now.

Yep it's a rewatch, but it's been a long time. I saw it when I was still in high school. I didn't appreciate it then, but that's no indicator of how I will feel now.

Same. Didn't care for it the first time. I can't believe how my opinion on Anderson has changed over the last few years though.

He needs a laugh and you recommend Wes Anderson? WTF? It should've been Jay & Silent Bob all day long, thoough I accept that Bubba Ho-Tep was also an acceptable answer.

I was going to post this in the funny pic thread, but I thought it might be needed here.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
1. I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK (2006; Chan-wook Park)
2. The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra (2001; Larry Blamire)
3. Pootie Tang (2001; Louis C.K.)
4. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001; Kevin Smith)
5. 24 Hour Party People (2002; Michael Winterbottom)
6. Bubba Ho-Tep (2002; Don Coscarelli)
7. The Saddest Music in the World (2003; Guy Maddin)
8. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004; Wes Anderson)
9. The Wayward Cloud (2005; Ming-liang Tsai)
10. Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon (2006; Scott Glosserman)

These are all listed as comedies on IMDb. Choose one of them for me to watch (some of them could be rewatches.) And if one of them isn't really a comedy let me know, so I can strike it from my list. The more fun the movie, the better. I need a little bit of escapism for now.
He needs a laugh and you recommend Wes Anderson? WTF? It should've been Jay & Silent Bob all day long, thoough I accept that Bubba Ho-Tep was also an acceptable answer.

I haven't seen any of the movies on that list, but for a good comedy when you need a laugh, I would recommend either Liar, Liar with Jim Carrey, or My Cousin Vinny with Joe Pesci.

I was going to post this in the funny pic thread, but I thought it might be needed here.

Yes, because I think JJ is smart enough to handle clever writing.

Cool pic

Whoa, Don Coscarelli directed Bubba Ho-Tep?

Also, I just realized he has "scare" in his name? Coincidence? Probably.

I know I'm probably late to the party, but Bubba Ho-Tep all the way.
It's in my top 10.
I'll watch that after Zissou. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it though. Hopefully tonight.