Ok, Unregistered, I Have Had it!

Tools    

If Unregistered would just stop harassing me then we could all go home... but Nooooooo. You keep calling me and you keep calling me.

These threads are like a general hazing a newbie poster must go thru to belong. I fell for it myself like a country boy mark. LOL!

Projecting the image of success
Cute, very cute. I almost fell for it but I knew that I didn't even know the effing guy.

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
Every time I think we should junk this thread I re-read it and realize that it's just comedy gold.

I mean, it's possible that MadMan_731 will NEVER get the joke!
No I get the joke. I just don't understand why this thread keeps on going. Same goes for the other ones. Obviously you don't read my posts

If mack would just stop harassing me then we could all go home... but Nooooooo. You keep calling me and you keep calling me.
priceless.

Shut down this thread and any similar threads.It is just not funny anymore.
Grouch

Do I look crazy????
I've had it too! Over and over and over again, only I'm willing to bet what I had was better than yours!