Coupling

Tools    

Has anyone else seen ths show?....its brilliant!. It's from England and it has three guys and three girls ( sounds like it the TV friends) but this is a hell of a lot more funnier, its rated M and all they talk about is sex.

Every time I watch it I'm in tears from laughing. I reckon that Friends is rubbish compared to this show and i have heard that there will be an American version of this show but it won't be as funny.

Has anyone else seen this funny show? and do you think its better then Friends?. For you Aussies here its on at Thursday night 9:00pm on the ABC....CHECK IT OUT!

Coupling is a funny a show, whether it is better than Friends or not is a matter of personal opinion, its comedy, British comedy and it does appeal to me sometimes, it’s a real hit and miss show for me, some weeks it’s the funnest show ive seen other weeks its just as weak as water.

As for whether the American version not being funny, I most certainly wouldnt rule out the possibility that it will be very funny, but who knows just have to wait to see what the American writers will come up with.

i LOVE british comedy....red dwarf, mr bean, are you being served

uuummm...ooohhh...what's the one where the stupid guy says "oooooh, betty, the cat did a whoopsie in my beret"??

I See You When You're Sleeping
'Some mothers do av em' with 'frank spencer' the main character. I love red dwarf also.....

ooohhh yey..that's it

as for the short crimson one in the sky....i've got em all on vid...and watch an episode every night before i go to bed...i;ve been doing that for about 8 years now...its a BIT of an obsession on mine...don't tell ayone though...its a bit embarassing

I See You When You're Sleeping
yeah, well, i've got them on vid 2, but im gonna buy the dvds as i think the commentry will be funny

Did anyone ever see the US Red Dwarf pilot. It had Robert Llewellyn as Kryten but that was its only saving grace! It was terrible.

Why do the US TV execs feel the need to Americanise great British TV programs? One Foot In The Grave, Men Behaving Badly and even the Office? Why not just leave it be, its obviously funny or they wouldnt have bought it in the first place. Are American audiences completely averse to watching import television?

Anyway rant over. Coupling is great and i believe the first series has just been released in the States on DVD. So all you US fans go out and buy it.

Not yet but theyre working on it!

I wonder which town/city will get the privilege of being the Slough of America?

Get off my island
Coupling was the best programme on TV, the fourth and sixth episodes from the third series had me in stitches. Patrick and jane are my favourite characters
Patrick: I know, I know, ugly people can have feelings too, and frankly, it doesn't improve them any

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I would have to say Patrick and I think its Jeremy that are my fav's ahhh whoever it is that doesnt get laid all that often and makes a fool of himself....too tired, i shouldnt be posting should I?

I think you mean Geoff, Naisy!

The Welsh one who has all the theories, like the Melty Man. His character is very funny, and he's not actually welsh in real life.

yeah whatever, that will do, im not entirely obsessed with the show, like i said for me, its a hit and miss series, but a good one all the same. Also Jane is retarded as well, which is what adds comedy to her character.

So there is a 3rd series?.....they are close to finishing the 2nd here in Australia..I hope they will show the third series here as well as bring it out on dvd down here...if they dont i'll just buy it from the states or England

Get off my island
The last one in series two is an all time classic

Originally posted by edgecrusher
So there is a 3rd series?.....they are close to finishing the 2nd here in Australia..I hope they will show the third series here as well as bring it out on dvd down here...if they dont i'll just buy it from the states or England
We haven't got the 3rd series on DVD yet here in the UK but apparently its on its way. The first two came out here last year.

I just saw the ending of serious 2 where wilma is chasing and wants jeff and told her girlfriend he loves her but at the same time he told wilma he wants her at the same time and it was too be continued.....can anyone tell me what happens?....please...

Get off my island
You mean episode 2 I suppose. Aw... can't you wait?