The Dark Knight Rises

Tools    

Yeah, i'm with you. Can't believe i'm going to say this but I feel more hyped for Prometheus than I do forRises :/

Though I think that the viral campaign was much more exciting for TDK because it was pretty innovative at the time and like you say there were many questions being raised about Harvey Dent and The Joker. I've not seen the opening to TDKR yet, but I did hear that it was fantastic.

I'm sure this film will be great, just wish that the promos had the same amount of life in them like they did 4 years back. Hopefully we'll be blown away by the end result.
I watched Alien last night, definitely more stocked for Prometheus and I feel blasphemous saying it but maybe looking more forward to Spiderman

So far, it's lining up like

1- Prometheus
2 - Cosmopolis
3 - Expendables 2
4 - Lawless
5 - TDKR/Spiderman

We see shots of Wayne with a limp (and a cane) and a beard - wonder if those shots are from the end of the film, as John Blake takes over as Batman? Pure speculation.

2 - Cosmopolis
I'm hoping to see this later on in May when it's released in France, I don't think it's out here until near the end of the year for some reason.

I watched Alien last night, definitely more stocked for Prometheus and I feel blasphemous saying it but maybe looking more forward to Spiderman

So far, it's lining up like

1- Prometheus
2 - Cosmopolis
3 - Expendables 2
4 - Lawless
5 - [i]TDKR/Spiderman[/i]
Hmm, Prometheus and maybe even Cosmopolis I understand, but i draw a line with Spiderman. What makes you think this will be any good?

I've only seen the first teaser but there wasn't anything about it that made me think it'll be anything great. I do like the casting of Garfield though.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
^ I completely agree, I am not in the least bit looking forward to seeing Spiderman, I still haven't seen the last one, maybe I should, someone let me know if it's worth it.

^ I still haven't seen the last one, maybe I should, someone let me know if it's worth it.
Like Rodent said it's not great. I wouldn't say it's terrible, theres a few decent action sequences, but otherwise, yeah, it's pretty weak. Too many villians, Peter Parker going emo on us. Not good.

Since we're taking the time to derail the thread...

Gravity is my biggest anticipation. I love me some Cuaron and I love me some science fiction even more so it's the highest on my must see list right now.

That said, I'm still hyped about Prometheus and The Dark Knight Rises. Especially since Batman is going to bite it in this flick!

Hmm, Prometheus and maybe even Cosmopolis I understand, but i draw a line with Spiderman. What makes you think this will be any good?

I've only seen the first teaser but there wasn't anything about it that made me think it'll be anything great. I do like the casting of Garfield though.
The first teaser was pretty bad, the new trailer makes it look better. I'll probably end up seeing it based on the new trailer.

Princess of Power
...I'm still hyped about Prometheus...
I've never been a big Alien fan, but after reading an article on Prometheus it has caught my interest and I feel I might need to go see this at the flicks.
...and The Dark Knight Rises. Especially since Batman is going to bite it in this flick!
I haven't really paid attention to any advertising for this and i've deliberately not watched the online trailers so I'm really looking forward to it.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
The first teaser was pretty bad, the new trailer makes it look better. I'll probably end up seeing it based on the new trailer.
You will go and see it based on the newest trailer?? how about go and see it based on the fact Christopher Nolan is a genius. Every Nolan film is nothing more than excellance, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight should be enough for anyone to want see this series wrapped up with a bang.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
^ That poster was talking about The Amazing Spiderman there, not Dark Knight Rises.
Ooops sorry. For some reason his quote didn't show.

You will go and see it based on the newest trailer?? how about go and see it based on the fact Christopher Nolan is a genius. Every Nolan film is nothing more than excellance, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight should be enough for anyone to want see this series wrapped up with a bang.
, yeah, I was talking about Spider-Man. I've been a pretty massive Nolan fan for awhile now, I'd probably see TDKR without even seeing any trailers.

It's as a barometer on my anticipation of TDKR. However, I have a soft spot for the cartoons and it looks like this one will be more evocative of them with more mythos.

Cant wait for TDKR! honestly im so excited - its gonna be a brilliant movie especially when there's Christopher Nolan involved. Here's my answers to your survey.
What villain would you like to see?
I think im quite happy with bane being the villain and catwoman as an addition maybe.
Who would play this Villain?
Tom hardy is most likely best choice for playing bane. Brilliant Actor.
How many villains?
Bane as a main villain and catwoman as an addition maybe... anymore it would just turn out to be a mess and confusing.
If christopher Nolan doesnt return who would you like to see?
Not too sure but i love christopher Nolan - one of my favourites. A great storyteller.
Robin?
NO. just personally dont like him l0l.
Do you read the comics? etc..
No i dont read the comics but i might be starting pretty soon
Any additional comments?
Yh. Cant Wait! Movie of the year!