The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul

BAby Mofo aka julesee is now 2 1/2 and going in height, learning, and going to preschool two days a week.

i have NO idea where she gets her personality

Emm Jules is so cute glad you are back with us

Nice hair Teetie

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Yupp yupp eM's back.....

I have lost at least 25 lbs, FOUR sizes in clothes since I started my ''operation sexy bitch'' diet and working out. I am doing my first 5k in March and I am so excited!!! It may kill me but I am determined to finish or drag myself over the finish line. Plus I am in the middle of attempting to start a photography studio so if you are on facebook, go find me under Phoenix Rising Photography. Right now, I am trying to keep being optistic but its under the stress I deal with daily. But I am praying that ends soon... otherwise its gonna cause me health issues and I can't get sick.. that little girl depends on me

like i said I am sorry these are so big. they are from my phone.

Welcome back, honey. You go, girl! Or something that SC would say.
Don't say my initials. You'll call up the Candywoman.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	135850870925424.gif
Views:	1194
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	9948  

You look a lot like Whoopi.

Welcome back, honey. You go, girl! Or something that SC would say.
When you travel, you have a make up bag don't you?

BAby Mofo aka julesee is now 2 1/2 and going in height, learning, and going to preschool two days a week.

i have NO idea where she gets her personality

Wow look at you eM you look amazing! and I can hardly believe little J is two and a half already! where does time go??

Hopefully Master Yoda will allow this???? Why I'm doing it is because my Neighbours in the Unit Block they had power after a day and a half - me not so much! After 5 days. Weird??? Very much so.
Attachments

Name:	DSCF0218.JPG
Views:	106
Size:	284.0 KB
ID:	9996   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0222.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	9997   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0223.JPG
Views:	73
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	9998  

Sexy this explains everything I imagine so
Attachments

Name:	DSCF0226.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	10001   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0227.JPG
Views:	99
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	10002  

playing Jenga at Retro Game Night at Orange County History Center in Orlando.

We play life size jenga at the local sports bar with 2x4's cut at about a foot. Watch out when it falls.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
We play life size jenga at the local sports bar with 2x4's cut at about a foot. Watch out when it falls.

actually, we played that there this same night, but i didn't get any pictures. it was really fun though, especially drunk

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
whose the hottie in the zebra print ash?