The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i went out to colorado for my bday this past october. that pic was made in the springs at garden of the gods.. i am from tennessee... ever heard of walking tall: the buford pusser story not the rock's version? i am very close to the shiloh battlefield national park (one of the bloodiest battle in the civil war)

Aye boy don't spit in my drink!
I don't remember who exactly took them. Probably just a nearby P.A. that I called over. It was kind of a slapped together production so none of us knew each other.

ok my fellow mofos, i finally picked out two of my fave pics. one old and the other recent..keep the smart ass remarks to a minium.
before....
They are great pictures You have a great

The People's Republic of Clogher

But isnt that the same cafe from When Harry Met Sally? Pacino should have had a sandwich in his hand whilst orgasming in front of De Niro....

OH GOD, i've ruined Heat forever...
"Hoo Haa! Hoo Haa! Hoo Haa! Hoo Haa! Hoo Haaaaaaa....."

Sorry.

Lets put a smile on that block

If that's the face he pulls and the noises he makes, MY GOD he must be a lonely man.

Welcome to the human race...

Sorry.

"Something comes out of me..."

But isn't [the restaurant in Heat] the same cafe from When Harry Met Sally?
No. Not even close. Well, they are both restaurants, I'll give you that, and in both movie scenes the kitchens are visible in the backgrounds. But Michael Mann's Heat was filmed in Los Angeles, of course. That scene where DeNiro and Pacino face off over a cup of coffee was filmed at the Kate Mantilini Diner, which is on Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills.

And you may remember that When Harry Met Sally... takes place mostly in New York City. The famous fake orgasm scene was filmed at Katz's Delicatessen on Manhattan's Lower East Side.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Great pics eMilee... and I'm with Ðèstîñy... you do look familiar. You're not on a milk carton or in the post office are you...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
hush,gals.... i am in the witness protection program and living under an alias!! i am sure i have a twin out there..i DO have a myspace profile!!! but who knows..

hush,gals.... i am in the witness protection program and living under an alias!! i am sure i have a twin out there..i DO have a myspace profile!!! but who knows..
Were, or are you on a Halloween message board?

Lets put a smile on that block
No. Not even close. Well, they are both restaurants, I'll give you that, and in both movie scenes the kitchens are visible in the backgrounds. But Michael Mann's Heat was filmed in Los Angeles, of course. That scene where DeNiro and Pacino face off over a cup of coffee was filmed at the Kate Mantilini Diner, which is on Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills.

And you may remember that When Harry Met Sally... takes place mostly in New York City. The famous fake orgasm scene was filmed at Katz's Delicatessen on Manhattan's Lower East Side.
Brilliant stuff HP. Before i die i will make sure to visit both and orgasm all over the place.

I bet NO ONE has ever thought to recreate the Meg Ryan orgasm in Katz's Delicatessen. The staff are gonna find me a RIOT!