Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

indian politician dimple yadav

She's got a nice third eye!
(Too bad that bindi is covering it up!)
she has to place that bindi on her forehead in order to attract traditional hindu voters from rural areas .

actually she was quite modern in younger days and used to wear only western clothes . when she decided to enter politics she had to be taught as to how to wear a saree .

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Is it me or do these women all look very similar to each other?

she has to place that bindi on her forehead in order to attract traditional hindu voters from rural areas .

actually she was quite modern in younger days and used to wear only western clothes . when she decided to enter politics she had to be taught as to how to wear a saree .
I'm pleased you posted this, ash. Before this, I didn't know there were any other ways of spelling Sari. That's the only way I'd seen before your post. Is saree the most common spelling in India? Or is it a regional thing?

Those who know me personally will know my love of The Great British Bake Off. It's one of my favourite programmes, but this year there were a couple of truly beautiful women.

Ruby Bhogal

Manon Lagreve

I'm pleased you posted this, ash. Before this, I didn't know there were any other ways of spelling Sari. That's the only way I'd seen before your post. Is saree the most common spelling in India? Or is it a regional thing?

Those who know me personally will know my love of The Great British Bake Off. It's one of my favourite programmes, but this year there were a couple of truly beautiful women.

Ruby Bhogal

Manon Lagreve
Saree is the most common way it is written , though it is all right to write sari too . Nothing regional about it .

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Rashida Jones

Lizzy Caplan

Olivia Thirlby

Mackenzie Davis

Suspect's Reviews

Not really. (I'd expound further on this, but it probably wouldn't come out right.)

I don't like when they all lighten their hair. Japanese girls look best with their natural black!

Nice selection, Suspect. I like them all. I'm sure you've heard that Mackenzie Davis is going to be one of the leads in the new Terminator film that James Cameron is producing and overseeing. Linda Hamilton is back as Sarah Connor and the film is set to be a sequel to Terminator 2: Judgement Day. Anyway...

Alexandra Park

Why is his face pixeled out?
The better question is why do you even mind? Ha! GAAAAAAAAAAAI

They're all similarly cute, but that's where similarity ends.
For Captain Steel and Resopamenic
Hey, you forgot me! Wrrrr! Too much make up, too much of a model-y look. Nice try, though. You will learn.

there's no malintent or particular reason. rather than cropped him out - so the customer will just focus to the beauty - i just realize there pixeled feature in my phone and just do it lol