Disaster Movie

Tools    

From the creators of Scary Movie and Superhero Movie -- comes another comedy movie spoofing away. Not so much the "disaster movie" genre type, but just a spoofical title resulting in more spoofs.

The movie will open in theaters everywhere on August 29, 2008.

Disaster Movie will spoof:
Hancock
Hellboy
High School Musical 3
Hannah Montana
Indiana Jones IV
Enchanted
Alvin and the Chipmunks
I Know Who Killed Me
Wanted
The Dark Knight
Sex and the City: The Movie
Iron Man
Juno
Kung Fu Panda

Trailer
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...teaser-trailer

This truly looks like a disaster

when will these movies stop I'm waiting for the day they come out with spoof movie and make bad jokes about their own bad movies

Though I have to tell you, this one does look funnier than the other ones, if you watch the trailer. It pretty much has some funny stuff unlike Epic Movie.

All I see is the same old people getting hit in the face or falling down and the use of very recent popular culture with no creativity in the spoof just a character resemblance.

Scary Movie is bad but at least to me it's kind of become a guilty pleasure because it at least has a little thought behind their jokes and not just the "take famous character from recent blockbuster and kick him/her in the groin" formula I have scene in the trailers for date/superhero/epic ect. movie

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I find it stupid they are spoofing movies that aren't out yet, or just came out like...yesterday.

Well....at least they finally got the title right.

Suspect's Reviews

Though I have to tell you, this one does look funnier than the other ones, if you watch the trailer. It pretty much has some funny stuff unlike Epic Movie.
I don't think I'd watch these films, even at gunpoint.

Im kinda getting tired of the Scary Movie spoofy type films.

So Ironman, Batman, Hancock, and the Incredible Hulk are disaster movies now? Jeez...at least stick to the theme of the title.

...uh the post is up there...

I don't think I'd watch these films, even at gunpoint.
How about for two free hot dogs, bottomless sodas, and a large popcorn with extra butter and salt?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
How about for two free hot dogs, bottomless sodas, and a large popcorn with extra butter and salt?

I would, as long as I could sleep

All I see is the same old people getting hit in the face or falling down and the use of very recent popular culture with no creativity in the spoof just a character resemblance.

Scary Movie is bad but at least to me it's kind of become a guilty pleasure because it at least has a little thought behind their jokes and not just the "take famous character from recent blockbuster and kick him/her in the groin" formula I have scene in the trailers for date/superhero/epic ect. movie
I agree. But I have to reword this. I know that in EVERY movie this stuff happens, people falling down, running into trees. But, I do know that this just doesn't happen in EVERY MOVIE -- It happens ALL THE TIME IN EVERY MOVIE. Thats the thing that makes people hate the spoof films.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
NO NO NO NO I really cannot stand "Spooffilms" anymore! The last mistake I made was going to see epic movie and that was really bad. So no you can keep this movie they are all crap. I say this all the time why cant they go back and make decent spoof films ie Hot Shots

I have to admit to watching the first 2 scary movies and that wa because I was bored out of my brains and wanted to watch something that would send me to sleep. they both failed as all it did was get my blood boiling at how bad these films really were.

how do people enjoy this tripe???