Saw 5

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
They are making 6 but someone posted there is a rumor of 10, that would be awsome in a way lol but there is only going to be 6

Awesome, I cant wait for Saw V.

The best poster I've seen for Saw V yet.

Are you serious? How many games could this guy had planned out before they killed him. This is beginning to get like PS I love you

I think that the first SAW film did for this genre what Se7en did for that genre.

However the second SAW film was very very bad in my opinion and not really worth an hour and a half of my life.

The only reason I saw the third is because my wifes friend took me to see it and yeah it was better than the second but still wasn't brilliant.

I've just seen SAW IV and I have to say I was enjoying more than the last two outings but the twist at the end really piqued my interest back in this series and I have to admit I am really looking forward to V and VI.

As long as they tie everything up at the end of whatever film they deem to be the last and do not leave it open for some half assed director to get his hands on it in ten years and try to bring it back again.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
So he dies in the beginning? That's what this teaser is telling me.

Suspect's Reviews

So he dies in the beginning? That's what this teaser is telling me.
Haven't you seen teasers for other Saw films???? They are showing one of Jigsaw's victims......and yes, you see correctly. That does happen to his victims if they aren't careful.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
But what I'm saying is that he is a returning character, and yes they do die, but it lokos like he dies at the beginning and isn't included in the film beyond that.

Maybe I'm one of the weird people, but I thought Saw II was a better movie than the first. But I think that's mostly because of Cary Elwes acting and the chase scene near the end. Both my wife and I were laughing out loud in the theater at that. However, the concept of the first Saw was superior.

Registered Creature
I don't like the Saw movies.

Let's hope they don't make anymore after the sixth one.

I preffered the 1st movie because it was less blood and gore, but I think the story and twists got better as the series progressed. I actually hate the movies, but I'm intrigued by the story and can't not watch them. I'm pretty sure that this is the last installment, in the trailer it says 'You won't believe how it all ends'. Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the impression that this is the last one and I hope it is. How many more can they possibly make?!?

I just read what might be actual spoilers for "how it ends" and it does not sound good....