Favourite or best biscuit?

Tools    

Guys, after a long, hard inner battle, I have narrowed it down to a personal top 5. I THINK.
Excellent work cat, now you just need to reaffirm those choices in your head and then pick which one of them you like most

Your thong here aka anal floss, is called a g string. I have no idea why.
It's called a G-string because if worn without any other garments on that area of the body it lets plenty of air around it.

Excellent work cat, now you just need to reaffirm those choices in your head and then pick which one of them you like most

I don't think I get to choose, Chyp. You may have noticed the Scottish nominee is a highlander. You know how this ends.

I don't think I get to choose, Chyp. You may have noticed the Scottish nominee is a highlander. You know how this ends.
Not with a crappy sequel I hope

Your thong here aka anal floss, is called a g string. I have no idea why.

A thong and a g-string aren't exactly the same thing...

A g-string is a triangle of cloth held on by strings, while a thongs are panties with wider material down the back than a g-string (the idea being that the anal cavity doesn't show).

Ohhh. What about the Hoboken Squat Cobbler? You're probably too polite to know what that is, Christine. And look, I just went there when I said don't go there.
Haha I know what that is from Saul, even the crying bit

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Haha I know what that is from Saul, even the crying bit
I just choked on my tea.

Back to biscuits -

How did the term 'air biscuit' come about in US?

There's a chain here called Biscuit World so I think it's a given for me. They serve biscuits the size of your fists and mostly breakfast stuff with regular fast food things you'd expect.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
There's a chain here called Biscuit World so I think it's a given for me. They serve biscuits the size of your fists and mostly breakfast stuff with regular fast food things you'd expect.
I would have literally no idea what to expect.

Sarcasm or not, I think biscuits are a given, I meant that in regards to other things like burgers, wraps, etc. Primarily a breakfast place though. I'm not sure what biscuits fall under but I don't think you see them much in breakfasts, mostly dinner, right.

Sarcasm or not, I think biscuits are a given, I meant that in regards to other things like burgers, wraps, etc. Primarily a breakfast place though. I'm not sure what biscuits fall under but I don't think you see them much in breakfasts, mostly dinner, right.
No, biscuits are with tea, and provide solace at difficult times. The harder the comfort, the more the chocolate

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Scones are also with tea, and best consumed at a leisurely pace in the afternoon. The very antithesis of fast food!

Scones are also with tea, and best consumed at a leisurely pace in the afternoon. The very antithesis of fast food!
def! and cream tea, best eaten in a cottage garden in Devon

def! and cream tea, best eaten in a cottage garden in Devon
Or Cornwall.