Quoting Game

Tools    

Fighting out of the Lions Den
"Before we let you leave, your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse".
Mel Gibson as William Wallace in Braveheart .

"Not many people know what their life is worth. I do: seventy grand. That's what they took from me. And that's what I was going to get back."

- Porter (Mel Gibson), Payback

"I hate you. I hate you."

- Gibson's controversial "is-he-saying-it-to-God-or-not" line in Signs
[Of course he's saying it to God...]

"It's happening."
-Mel Gibson/Graham, Signs

Fighting out of the Lions Den
"I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASSES IN!!"
Joaquin Phoenix as Merrill Hess in "Signs" .

"AM I NOT MERCIFUL?"

- Commodus (Joaquin Phoenix), Gladiator
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Anyone interested in starting this back up!? I was trapsing around memory lane and opened this up, and if anyone wants to get it goin again.

Let's go!! If someone could carry this on with a quote from To Die For or a Joaquin Phoenix we'll get goin.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
I'm going to have a cheeseburger with bacon...extra bacon.
Graham Hess (Mel Gibson) Signs
BTW, that quote above mine was from Gibson and not Phoenix.

Originally Posted by BobbyB
And dude, I just put in the DVD to check and it says otherwise. Quotes on IMDB are submitted by users.
Fair enough m8, I've only watched it once or twice since i bought the dvd 2-3 year's ago.

ORO
"I'm gonna F*** YOUR ASS!"

- Martin Riggs (Mel Gibson), LETHAL WEAPON 2

No matter how strange or despicable you act, I can do one better, because I work for the government!
Detective Skinner (Mel Gibson): The Million Dollar Hotel