THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Akira Kurasawa actually said if there was one movie that he hadn't made that he wished he made it was Battle Royale (I'm paraphrasing off dated memory, so don't quote me on that exactly, but he said something along those lines). Battle Royale doesn't have Kurasawa's level of technical proficiency though. It's more of a fun movie.
Kurosawa died in 1998, and the novel on which Battle Royale was based was published in 1999. The movie was released in December 2000.

Akira Kurasawa actually said if there was one movie that he hadn't made that he wished he made it was Battle Royale (I'm paraphrasing off dated memory, so don't quote me on that exactly, but he said something along those lines).
Tarantino said that, not Kurosawa.

Kurosawa died in 1998, and the novel on which Battle Royale was based was published in 1999. The movie was released in December 2000.
Tarantino said that, not Kurosawa.

That actually makes a lot more sense though.

Man what happened guys. There was a bunch of posting tonight, then suddenly nothing. Where did everybody go? Man... sometimes being a vampire sucks.

I heard about that Battle Royale, but never saw it cause I heard it was about a bunch of little kids killing each other. The movie must have at least good delivery to sell that.
That is the sell. Kids killing kids? Who doesn't want that?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Jesus, I just had a conversation with somebody and I was literally jerking off on my own witticism and in awe of my intellectual innuendos, witty remarks and faultless rhetorics, while in reality these were just flat, unsophisticated jokes and bland semantics masturbation. I'm afraid I'm turning into a French intellectual.

Jesus, I just had a conversation with somebody and I was literally jerking off on my own witticism and in awe of my intellectual innuendos, witty remarks and faultless rhetorics, while in reality these were just flat, unsophisticated jokes and bland semantics masturbation. I'm afraid I'm turning into a French intellectual.
oy, who was this somebody you were talking to and what did they do?

There will be others. Remember, its not what you say its how you say it. Mark Zuckerberg is a genius billionaire that had to get a mail order bride (I kid, but it was something like that).

Master of My Domain
I never said all of this turned her off!!!
Yeah, she might be a fan of kinky boys with egos masquerading as French intellectuals. Which would make a perfect partner.

You're not even French!

I kid. When is the wedding?

My friend and I are exchanging gifts to one another for "pre-father's day," a spin-off holiday we made up because we're gumdrops. I'm asking for this poster.

^^ you should put that over your bed

What should i watch? Battle Royale, The Lives of Others or Downfall?

Not Hedwig if Vicky answers.
you should watch all of them

Downfall is a great movie-i see someone has commented that it might be too sympathetic towards Hitler-however its been widely stated that Hitler was a very nice and polite man towards the people around him.

Battle Royale is one of my all time favourite movies,i was obsessed with it as a teen. and yes,Hunger games is a ****** rip off.