THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

You know, I read a news article recently that said coloring and coloring books are big with adults nowadays as a stress relief tool.
Makes sense. I do jigsaw puzzles sometimes, that's also very relaxing.

I liked coloring with those Mr. Sketch magic markers that smelled. I remember them being very bright and vivid and at the same time, they smelled really good. I particularly liked the yellow lemony marker, but I also liked some of the other ones, like green lime and purple grape.

Ah, coloring. And crayons. Loved having a big box of crayons. I remember the jealousy I used to experience when someone would have a Crayola crayon that I didn't have. When Wild Strawberry wasn't in my box, but it was in someone else's, it was time to turn into a crayon thief.

OH MY GOD!

They put foreign languages underneath my Wild Strawberry crayon now!

THAT LOOKS SO TACKY!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	wild_strawberry.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	21379  

Let the night air cool you off

OH MY GOD!

They put foreign languages underneath my Wild Strawberry crayon now!

THAT LOOKS SO TACKY!
This makes me think that a game of "Which Movies Would Make a Great Crayola Color?" would be fun.

This makes me think that a game of "Which Movies Would Make a Great Crayola Color?" would be fun.
GASP!

Feel free to make the thread -- I'm supposed to be in rehab.

I do jigsaw puzzles sometimes, too. But they're really time consuming.

I have considered getting some of these as well. I really enjoyed them when I was a kid and I think they'd be a good stress reliever now, too.

Those coloring sets you posted, mistique, don't look all that exciting to me. I mean, I know I'm old now, but I was always old. The young me wouldn't have cared for those.

I have considered getting some of these as well. I really enjoyed them when I was a kid and I think they'd be a good stress reliever now, too.
Tangrams are a lot of fun too!

I like doing word finds / word searches when I need a stress relief puzzle.

Master of My Domain
"Which Movies Would Make a Great Crayola Color?"
- Last 30 minutes of 2001
- Pierrot Le Fou
- Eraserhead

Gatsby, go to the This Boy's Life thread. I made an Asian people joke there for ya -- it needs your approval.

Let the night air cool you off
You guys ever listen to music and think "I wish I could see this." Might sound weird, but I am listening to OutKast's ATLiens and I want to see it. Maybe I should experiment with hallucinogenics.

I've got a bunch of word puzzle books too.
I used to have those, but I just find them online now. Or, there's apps of them for your phone or whatever. There are some that are non-traditional word searches -- like they snake around the board instead of just being a straight, easy word to find.

You guys ever listen to music and think "I wish I could see this." Might sound weird, but I am listening to OutKast's ATLiens and I want to see it. Maybe I should experiment with hallucinogenics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia