THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

The site seemed to stop for me, as in it wasn't working. I'm not sure if that's a problem with my connection or the site's.
I had something like that when I was doing a commentary with Swan a couple of nights ago. Worked fine with IE but Firefox wasn't having any of it.

The site seemed to stop for me, as in it wasn't working. I'm not sure if that's a problem with my connection or the site's.
I use Firefox, and sometimes have problems with loading this site .

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I was looking at some of the films for 2015. Miss Vicky will be pleased to know Joaquin Phoenix is starring in a Woody Allen film.

Also a movie version of Man on Wire bacically directed by Robert Zemeckis called The Walk. That sounds incredibly pointless to me. Another Steve Jobs films... whaat?? I've only seen the wiki page, but Guillermo Del Toros new movie Crimson Peak sounds promising imo.

Also a movie version of Man on Wire bacically directed by Robert Zemeckis called The Walk. That sounds incredibly pointless to me. Another Steve Jobs films... whaat?? I've only seen the wiki page, but Guillermo Del Toros new movie Crimson Peak sounds promising imo.
Man On Wire was such a good film. Like you say what is the point of redoing it? You have to wonder sometimes
I absolutely love the look of Crimson Peak, the colours are great and it looks really creepy! Looking forward to that

Yup. It's good.
Did you watch last nights episode? I just finished it there, this Season has been a bit slower than the rest imo but it looks like it's going to really pick up next week until the end.

matt: I've been watching It's Always Sunny, it's been really good so far. The highlights of the Season so far for me have been, "Charlie Work" and "The Gang Spies like U.S".

No, haven't seen last night's yet.

I dunno, I guess it's slower in terms of major events, but it feels appropriate. It's a slow boil towards the confrontations we all know are coming. But we're probably heading into the home stretch. I have every confidence the back half of the season will be full of explosive (literally) payoffs.

I just thought of this. Where the heck has Sci-Fi Slob been?
Boy, if he only knew how concerned everyone is about him.

I heard he doesn't have a good internet connection or something where he's at. He still stops by every now and then.