Flavored Waters/Sparkling Water

Tools    

I started drinking this stuff called Waterloo and it's pretty damn tasty. Got the Orange Vanilla and Blackberry Lemonade flavors, need to try the others. Also had something called Sparkling Ice which is kinda like soda but it's still water lol. Does anyone here drink it as well? If you do, what's your go to?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Only clean noncarbonated water here.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The ones from Trader Joe's are worth trying. All of their flavors are good, my favorite being the new Black Cherry/Vanilla one. They have considerably more flavor than LaCroix.

I do not recommend Sparkling Ice, which has the artificial sweetener sucralose and a bunch of additives that are not good for you.

I've had Waterloo, and I get why you'd like it. I think I tried lemon/lime. It tastes more like soda than other sparkling waters do, but to me, it has a little bit of an unnatural, kind of synthetic taste to it. Sparkling Ice also has that kind of artificial essence to it as well.

I drink La Croix, usually a lime or tangerine flavor. It's a lightly carbonated sparkling water, but it has a very light flavor to it. It tastes more natural to me, and I do like it, but if you're looking for a bolder taste, I'd stick with Waterloo. I do sometimes wish the La Croix had more flavor to it though.

Sparkly, but without artificial (or any kind) of flavoring.