Haute Cuisine
Friday, September 27

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
Rush
Don Jon
Metallica Through The Never
Baggage Claim

source : NADIFILM

The Wizard of Oz? wtf? I don't really know much about any of these movies, except Don Jon, which might be interesting...
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

The Wizard of Oz? wtf? I don't really know much about any of these movies, except Don Jon, which might be interesting...

I think Wizard is getting a re-release or 3D or something they're using to milk the cash cow, I'm sure. I've only heard about a bluray release this fall, which is why I've put off purchasing the film yet.

Can't say I have any desire to watch any of that. Actually I don't think there are any new releases I care to see until at least October.

It's been a fairly dismal year for movies so far.

Waiting for it to be released.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Riddick
Hell Baby
Insidious Chapter 2
The Family
Metallica Through The Never

Out of this list these are the few I would like to see.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Can't say I have any desire to watch any of that. Actually I don't think there are any new releases I care to see until at least October.

It's been a fairly dismal year for movies so far.
It has been very dismal indeed. I have a feeling it will be a weak year for oscars, but we will see.