James Cameron's Avatar Screenplay Online

Tools    

So it is true, there actually was a script!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yep, and it's interesting that it was actually nominated Best Original Screenplay by the Writers Guild, a first for Cameron.

Already had to waste 2.5 hrs of my life watching it
Hey, I've wasted more time for less, that's for sure. You can't argue how amazing it looked.

A side note, when the movie was over most of the people in the theater started clapping. Dan (Plainview) and I looked at each other in response to this applause and I think we both said, "What the f#ck?".

clearly a solid writer.

I thought Avatar was an amazing film
Except for the effects, there was hardly anything worth mentioning in the movie. A non existent story and a horrible horrible cast.

It would have made absolutely no difference to me had i seen the movie with the mute on.