The Best Damn Picture Poster EVER Game!

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@Rules: I don't know why they pulled that ad. I thought it was kind of cute. Maybe they should just change it to add some guys in costumes into the mix so it's not considered sexist?

@Capt.: That's pretty cool. Did you make it yourself?

Subway Wants Women to Eat Right So They'll Be Sexier in Their Sexy Halloween Costumes Update: The ad's been pulled.

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/subway...ostumes-160521

At least they didn't get Jared to pose in those outfits

The ad has been pulled?

As you said -- at least Jared Fogle wasn't in it this time. What are they afraid of?!

@Rules: I don't know why they pulled that ad. I thought it was kind of cute. Maybe they should just change it to add some guys in costumes into the mix so it's not considered sexist?

@Capt.: That's pretty cool. Did you make it yourself?
Yep. I did the Bat one and the Ultron one on the previous page. But after that, no trick-or-treaters came - so I didn't feel motivated to buy a pumpkin every year.
My next pumpkin was going to be Annihilus (Fantastic Four villain) - that would've been a challenge.

Yep. I did the Bat one and the Ultron one on the previous page. But after that, no trick-or-treaters came - so I didn't feel motivated to buy a pumpkin every year.
My next pumpkin was going to be Annihilus (Fantastic Four villain) - that would've been a challenge.

I've never carved my own pumpkin. Just the thought of scraping out the inside of the pumpkin makes me sick.

We don't get a lot of trick-or-treaters around here either, and most of the kids who come around here are very young children who wouldn't even know what they're looking at.

We usually give out little toys instead of candy. (Character stuff like happy meal toys, little figures, etc.) The kids get so much candy on Halloween, that they seem to really love it when they get to pick out a little toy.

I thought you gave out Burger King gift certificates? I was planning on dropping by your place this year.

I've never carved my own pumpkin. Just the thought of scraping out the inside of the pumpkin makes me sick.

We don't get a lot of trick-or-treaters around here either, and most of the kids who come around here are very young children who wouldn't even know what they're looking at.

We usually give out little toys instead of candy. (Character stuff like happy meal toys, little figures, etc.) The kids get so much candy on Halloween, that they seem to really love it when they get to pick out a little toy.
LOL! Yep - cleaning them out is gross. When I was little I'd run away when they'd cut open a pumpkin! I wouldn't come back until it was all cleaned out. And that smell! (This may be the real reason I stopped carving them.)

I was thinking the Ultron pumpkin probably made my neighbors think I'm weird (...and I'm not denying that!) ... who puts out bizarre African voodoo masks as a Halloween pumpkin?

I thought you gave out Burger King gift certificates? I was planning on dropping by your place this year.

I collect gift certificates. I don't give them out.

Wendy's usually sells books of 10 Frosty Jr. gift certificates for $1.00, and we sometimes buy a few of those to give out to the kids in addition to the toys, but they're remodeling the Wendy's near here, so they're closed for renovations right now.

I was thinking the Ultron pumpkin probably made my neighbors think I'm weird (...and I'm not denying that!) ... who puts out bizarre African voodoo masks as a Halloween pumpkin?

We had a monkey that looked like it was carved out of a coconut for a while. It came in one of the toy deals, and we didn't know what to do with it, so we told our downstairs neighbor that it was a Hawaiian pumpkin, and it was the Hawaiian tradition to put it out for Halloween.

I always loved cutting the top of a pumpkin and sticking my hand in to pull out pumpkin guts. It feels cool! Smells good to me too. Maybe this year I will carve a pumpkin, I've only done it once in like 20 years.

We had a monkey that looked like it was carved out of a coconut for a while. It came in one of the toy deals, and we didn't know what to do with it, so we told our downstairs neighbor that it was a Hawaiian pumpkin, and it was the Hawaiian tradition to put it out for Halloween.
That's funny

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your Halloween pictures! And you could win a chance to judge the next round

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	nov-1-eat-kids-candy-day.jpg
Views:	1196
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	22834  

Ok Tat, you judge, 3 hours from now decide which is the best