Mmmyello...

Tools    

I am Hugo. I am huge (6ft 8), and have a thing for the number 912. I have never joined a forum before, but I am writing reviews on facebook and they are wasted there, my friends. Wasted. I would rather they be read by people who love movies and who like having intelligent multi and transdimensional discussions about them.

So, I have just seen Interstellar, review and general discussion points I want to talk about coming shortly (followed by why my favourite films are my favourite films. Lion King, Jurassic Park and West Side Story if you were wondering). What is everyone's general opinion? .....GO!!!

I am Hugo. I am huge (6ft 8)
I want to talk about coming shortly (followed by why my favourite films are my favourite films. Lion King, Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park is one of your favorite movies because you can relate to the dinosaurs?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
That's what she said. 6 ft 3 here.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

Hi HugeHugo welcome to the forums. What is it about the number 912 that interests you?