Would you say I'm SEXY?

Tools    

crazed out movie freak
Damn I thought I was in man. Man why you puttin salt in my game. ( I have no idea what that means. I heard it from my ghetto minded little brother.)

geez what idiot would NOT call Sades sexy? lets leave the posting of the pictures to Jason. Geez Raziel i think that you may need some help, i get the feeling you are slightly...how do i put this? OBSESSED! good to see your still with us for some time spudly when do you leave?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Yoda
Potentially, yeah, but dressed up like that? Not really.
Yes, she's really not too hot there. I personally prefer this one of her from the MTV Movie Awards.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	jinky.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	295  
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

i looked at the title of this thread, and then i looked at who started it, and i rolled my eyes. Jason, honestly, do you need any more ego massage?

crazed out movie freak
Sounds good try a new face while your at it.
I am just kidding man. You know I had to get you back for that I love Raz. crap.

crazed out movie freak
eww No thanks man.

crazed out movie freak
yeah what a rush. She's kinda a wet kisser though.

crazed out movie freak
She's not that bad man. You know you want her

crazed out movie freak
Don't we all man

crazed out movie freak
That should be against the law man.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
not my type! but thats cool. some people don't think i am their type either... i mean, they should go to hell, but they are entitled to that opinion.

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
not my type! but thats cool. some people don't think i am their type either... i mean, they should go to hell, but they are entitled to that opinion.
Fortunately being as handsome, educated, intelligent, funny, and modest as I am, I'm everyone's type. But you're right, they should go to hell.

Isn't that Rhonda Shearer (sp)? Yeah, I think she's attractive with a nice body but not really sexy. People who try to be sexy (for the money or acclaim or admiration or whatever), I don't usually find sexy. People who have altered their bodies in an obvious way, I don't find sexy.

Jessica Simpson: not sexy. She looks good but I don't feel there's a real sensuality there. There has to be an inherent sensuality to be sexy.

Shakira: sexy as hell. Yeah, she's riding the sex appeal to the bank like Simpson but there's real sensuality there...even tho her breasts are small and humble . She exudes sensuality. I get the feeling it's the real deal, not just a show. It's a natural sexiness of face, body, movement...the whole enchilada.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.