Profile Banners...

Tools    

Yeah, I wasn't really crazy about the blank black space on the left of your banners. Good idea? Yeah, but only if it suits you. Personally, I like seeing more image there.

Ha! That's super clever. Nice job.

And yeah, reasonable to like lots of different styles. Blank on the left, keep the transparency, or integrate it like with those ones. I usually just pick an image that isn't hampered by the far end being a little darker.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Ha! That's super clever. Nice job.

And yeah, reasonable to like lots of different styles. Blank on the left, keep the transparency, or integrate it like with those ones. I usually just pick an image that isn't hampered by the far end being a little darker.

I like the lightsabers, but I still prefer the movie popcorn and a smiley watching a movie on the left side of the banner under the stats.

Whiplash FTW !

Best profile banner

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Someone make me a banner.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Whatever you want to make. Be creative.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
If anyone would like me to sport one of their created avatars I'd be happy to.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
This looks too much like the lobby wall of a corporation. How about changing the background to something more arty. Your choice.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Have you ditched my banner project, Rodent?

My new Banner, Took this picture of Watts Towers in LA last year

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
I'd like something like that behind Rodent's letters.

What if when this Star Wars Weekend shows up, you're the only one in the chatroom?